• No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayer Points To Waste Opportunity Wasters
Prayer Points To Waste Opportunity Wasters

PHP Code:
Psalm 74:20 saysRemember your covenant promises, for the land is full of darkness and violence

Ephesians 6:12 says: For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemiesbut against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen worldagainst mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places

PRAYER POINTS

1. O God arise, and let my enemies in the body, soul, and spirit be scattered, in the name of Jesus.

2. Curses of Goliath upon my life, break, in the name of Jesus.

3. Powers of my father's house, power of my mother's house, assigned to make me a reproach, die, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every mouth, assisting my enemies to curse me, I tare you away, in the name of Jesus.

5. Shout this louder and clear: O God arise, and block every power, blocking my progress, in the name of Jesus.

6. O God arise, and let my stubborn enemies be scattered, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every laughter of my enemies, be turned to sorrow, in the name of Jesus.

8. Battle assigned to knock me down, I knock you down now, in the name of Jesus.

9. Battle assigned to hold me down at the wrong place, die, in the name of Jesus.

10. Every hand of satanic delay in my life, I cut you off, in the name of Jesus.

11. From today by the Power of the Holy Ghost, O God arise, and enlarge my coast, in the name of Jesus.

12. Powers assigned to block my best places, die, in the name of Jesus.

13. Wicked elders that have refused to sleep and stop from attacking me, die, in the name of Jesus.

14. Pray this 3 times aggressively: Every enemy of my next level, I bury you today, in the name of Jesus.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

amen.