• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help interpret this dream Sir.
This message of yours put in me a corner but do I have a choice? It's a message from God but still, I must apply wisdom. Surely,i can see that you have the interests of this country at heart, her peace and politics.

1. The lord say, many especially yoruba tribe have no trust for the fulanis and consider them dangerous. But the lord disagrees as he say, the real fulanis are generous, friendly and a cheer giver.

2...but here, there another tribe,(some) igbos that seems to be more dangerous not with dangerous weapons but the spread of mockery and hatred towards others. Above all, I see no unity in that country nor love, nor trust, nor harmony but a nation in disarray.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Unmhmnn, thank you sir for the interpretation.. It's through this country is in disarray, I hope I can just assume the president one day and fix many things that have gone awry, may God help us all, Amen.

Good morning Sir. This morning I dreamt that someone gave me a #1000 and ask me to buy fish or get a shop and be selling fish and then I was going and I saw a particular shop where they sells fish but the shop looks closed and there's another shop beside it and I decided to be using the shop for the fish stuff and I talked to someone and was waiting for him to help me to get the fishes in abundance so I can start, and then the whole scenario turned out to redeem camp and I saw Pastor Adeboye preaching not to the entire camp but to a group of people and I was there and after the service he starts shaking our hands, he even shook my hand twice and I was happy. And then I discovered that I had a small earring in my ear and I removed it, and the person I was waiting for was through with what he was doing and then came around.

NOTE: I have been praying to God for direction on how and where he wants me to start the work of the ministry. The current church I'm attending is not redeem, but I have a certificate in theology from Redeem. Is it that God is directing me back to the Redeem church.

What you are looking for in sokoto (a state in Nigeria) Is already within your sokotó( your pocket or reach). So, yes! to your question.

And mind you, whether you embrace the will of God for your life or choose your own path? You'll still find yourself within his camp, that camp.

But ofcourse, you have the permission to ask God for more clarification regarding his will and direction for your life.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you very much Sir.. I'm grateful.

Good evening Sir.. It's been a while. I will like to ask,
What does it mean to see a flower budding out from one's body. I saw a small red and green flower budding out from the side of my body, does it mean anything

May your body and soul succumb not to the call of power of the grave .

Its like a parable of dying slowly inside. Its like the roses of the grave.

You shall pray this prayer for 7/days every rose of the grave,growing inside of me and killing me slowly , in the name of jesus, i uproot you,wither and die! Ps. 19,51,24,42,8 and 118;17

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Okay, thank you very much Sir.

I dreamt I was in my compound and then inside the house and I and a lady whom we've separated in real life were reconciling, later the whole scene changed, and looks terrifying although I wasn't afraid, I was looking out towards the horizon from an elevated point in the house, it's a night sky, and I saw some people close by walking on a piece of farm, this includes my choir director in the church, then hiding from their own sight far in the planes I saw a fearful looking and very huge head of a black emoji, huge like a mountain, with a very angry countenance, fire can be seen showing in its mouth and streams of molten magma issuing from it and has totally destroyed the vegetations around the planes and turn them black, the red stream like magma like from a volcanic rock has begin to flow towards our plane and my choir director stopped abruptly and said "something is happening" he spoke to me in a very anxious manner and said, check for me, what can you see, and I told him of the black huge angry head of an emoji that I can see, meanwhile the huge black head it's also advancing to our plane where we are, and my choir director ran to me and gave me a medium sized white cup with cover and some white greasy content in it and shout "follow me now!! and he was moving quite fast away from there, I jumped up from where I was sitting about following him and then I wake up.

Nothing in this world not even your relationship with her or separation has been able separate you from the love of Christ or took away your spiritual consciousness and salvation. Truly, your group in the church and her leadership has been of great help to your spiritual consciousness,concentration and strength.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole