• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snake chasing
i saw a snake and i told my brother to kill it and cook. As he wanted to kill it, the snake was chasing us, i was in the front, while my brother was running behind me. I realized that something lifted me up from the ground and i began to fly.

Secondly, i saw a man handling over a long bread and a new male siglet to me as a reward after i was told i passed an exam that i sat for. Thanks.

1- Watch what goes into your mouth, watch what u accept as gifts, especially what this family accept as gift in whatever form.

Mind you, the lord said, you are on the safer side as the lord is with thee and shall lift thee above your enemies.
In fact, you seems to be the only one closer to God and or prayerful. As for your brother..? He needs to draw close to God, be prayerful as he's spiritually vulnerable/weak.

I see favour,honour and blessing.
In essence, perhaps you are expecting something or waiting for result of something.
If not be sure whatever it is or sooner the lord shall /is about to honour u,bless you,surprise you.
I see honour here.

Bless

(29-03-2015, 09:29 PM)ebankole Wrote: 1- Watch what goes into your mouth, watch what u accept as gifts, especially what this family accept as gift in whatever form.

Mind you, the lord said, you are on the safer side as the lord is with thee and shall lift thee above your enemies.
In fact, you seems to be the only one closer to God and or prayerful. As for your brother..? He needs to draw close to God, be prayerful as he's spiritually vulnerable/weak.

In essence, perhaps you are expecting something or waiting for result of something.
If not be sure whatever it is or sooner the lord shall /is about to honour u,bless you,surprise you.
I see honour here.

Bless u

(29-03-2015, 10:10 PM)bunmat Wrote:
(29-03-2015, 09:29 PM)ebankole Wrote: 1- Watch what goes into your mouth, watch what u accept as gifts, especially what this family accept as gift in whatever form.

I see honour here.

Bless u

i dreamt my brother was wearing tattered and different slippers

i recieved a gift of frozen fish from my ex

i saw a place where dirty things are being burnt.

What does it mean to enter into a particular house in my dream?
thank you

1- arrow of poverty,lack,stagnancy and or disappointment in all his endeavours. This person needs serious prayers.

2- fish signifies: marine.
Be thankful he's now your ex. But pray, while asking God to dispose whatever its deposited within you through sexual intercourse with this ex. Obviously, there is a marine influence in his lineage.

3- dirts (spiritually) signifies ;Sins.
The lord said he's burn your sins and forgiven your past/sins.

4- It means; the lord is about to review,unveil something to you.
It's could be refer to room of glory of limitation. Ask the lord to open your spiritual sight to see. You ought to see things while inside the room but due to the lack of spiritual sight.

Bless u