John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me interpret this man of God
There is a force( in human body) within your work place that detest your joy and would go miles to unseat you but cheer up the lord shall defend you,fight for you and overwhelm you with divine favor so that every and any attempt made to unseat you shall become a testimony.

But......pray and pray without season daughter until the enemy within is completely uprooted.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Thank You Jesus
Morning Sir, this dream I had..

1. One of our managers called me&ahead of me was one of our colleques, he led me into a room with machines&person who had nurse clothes on. They put me in a machine that scanning what is inside of me from head to toe, they didn't find anything evil it was all bright, after that machine He directed me to enter into another machine that was checking if I'm holding anything inside my pockets, that machine also found nothing. I wanted to ask what is this searching all about.

My friend was watching all this with her son&getting angry. Then the manager said I'm done, my friend called me&said we have to go, I still wanted to ask but no one gave me answer, we got into her car&left, dream ended

Thank You Sir for interpretation
You left a good tract records at your (former )place of work so there is hope for great rewards or benefits for that sooner or later.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Ahh, thank You Jesus, I give Him the glory for everything, He is faithful...