John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me interpret this man of God
Debt is like modern day slavery, it enslaves one both spiritual and physical. Surely, it's even better to borrow/owe a friend a little than to take loan from...

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
I understand, I thank God for this.... Thank You Sir
Morning Sir this dream I had..

1. I went to Femmie to find out if He truly loves me, He was sitting speaking with someone on His phone. He pointed photos by His side, it was photos of our kids, then I was suppriced to find my photo there also, so when I try to speak with Him He didn't want to get closer to hear me was busy attending His call, I tried to get his attention, He felt like I'm disturbing His call, He moved further away.

Then His 2littke sisters came, they welcomed me&we took photos together, my attention was taken off from Femmie but I still needed to talk to Him.

Then the other sister wasn't there, the other sister took something from my hand&was walking away, I called her out to cone back she didn't & I wondered why did she take from me, then I saw a board behind me written. Some thing down written Home snatchers & I woke up.

Thank You Sir for interpretation
Quote:Some thing down written Home snatchers & I woke up.

I see an agent of darkness on a mission to snatch your home away from you and pollute/turn the soul and heart of your children's father against you.

You must embark on a full day fasting and prayer against this evil agent : home destroyer/snatcher.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]