• No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me interpret this man of God
I thank God for this, Haleluya to Jesus....thank You Sir for interpretation

Morning Sir this dream I had..

1. I was at my house, a lot of people I don't know came in&prepared a wedding for me, the man marrying me I couldn't see his face, they called me&that man to sit&there where children dancing in front of us, after that it meant we are married. I could realise that this is under the water. Immediately after the wedding, we had a daughter. The man left with that daughter. One day going to work, I remembered this event, so I asked my mom, who is that man that married me&where is he with our daughter, she couldn't give me answer. Later that day a woman came to my house to visit with a girl, immediately I knew that this girl is my daughter with that man, but his woman wanted to keep the secret that I hot married from me. I searched my bag when I remembered I saved this man's cellphone number somewhere, I couldn't find his number, because i wanted to know why he married me&left, I called blessing because she was also there at the wedding, she didn't have the man's number.

Finally I called this girl&asked her where is her father, then I could see he is somewhere with another woman living together pretending like he didn't marry me, the girl told me, he is with another woman but he takes well care of her. They left that day.

In the night while I'm sleeping this man came to me&slept with me. I couldn't stop him, I got very angry, in the morning when I woke up, he put chains on my hands &left.

Thank You Sir for interpretation

This call for war against spirit or marine husband.
Go to the prayer point thread and search for prayer against spirit husband and marine bond. Basically, spirit husband,and make sure you use/add Ps 119 to your bible reading.

Three nights,three days.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Morning Sir this dream I had, I wanted to drive so much, I got out of my parents house&I was pretending like I'm driving in my mind I was believing I'll drive my car, as I go on the street, I couldn't hold myself, I was walking but doing like I'm driving.

Some people who saw me laughed at me, while on the way, I was now in a real car, it was a taxi I'm carrying people to town. I was getting better&better each driving. I carried the people it filled up. On the next turn I ran into a parked caravan, but everything was rewinded back I could now move well again without hitting the caravan on the road. We continued to town&I was very happy.

The power of uncommon faith

The lord said , you possess uncommon and great faith...an uncommon,great faith that will take you places, open the doors of impossibilities and cause you to achieve/do the impossible so that those who mocked you would be disgrace by your testimony.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

I thank God Haleluya

1. I was carrying our son, we went to their school to collect their school reports, we found they had passed, my son was in a cage as I'm carrying him, He went out to pick his report, we all celebrated but he came back into the cage again, with his report, I closed the cage, but I woke up worried.

...GRACE, even you of all people??? Ha!

You are suspended !

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

1. I was carrying our son, we went to their school to collect their school reports, we found they had passed, my son was in a cage as I'm carrying him, He went out to pick his report, we all celebrated but he came back into the cage again, with his report, I closed the cage, but I woke up worried.

Your son need your urgent prayer now against ; academic captivity and power holding his destiny to ransom. The yoke/cage must be broken now !!!

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole