• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me interpret this man of God
Quote:Then I looked outside the room I was in was many men who filled the room they where white &glowing, waiting for me calmly, on the other side was a room big as this one, this room was full of demons, all people &these demons where black&wearing black&it was chaos inside there.

Because I was busy looking for clothes to wear, the darkness from that other room, came in this room&started to spread among these men in white glowing, my other self was saying no, no
&I woke up..

I see rages between light and darkness in there.
Indeed , there are evil/dark forces therein that seems to be overpowering the light because few are the light ( godly ) in there. He therefore warned , since don't have all that it takes yet to overpower the darkness(the evil ones within your work environment ) be wise,don't get too close to any,spread the holy spirit and salvation in there with diligence and wisdom. Or better still do so without your work environment.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Thank You Jesus....

Morning Sir this dream I had..

1. We where at church &I realised I hired a woman to care for our little girl, this woman was bidding her face from me finally I saw her face it is one of my aunts I'm careful of. I stayed on guard looking at her to see what does she exactly want to do because I know I could not hire her. She seemed to be arrested because she couldn't do anything & was afraid to look into my eyes.

I waited then I could see that she put my handbag in the open where the kids took it&I was sleeping by this time resting after work. The small daughter took my bag&went outside to play with it, the entire day with all their friends outside&strangers passing they had my hand back. Later when its time for them to come in the house, they left my handbag outside.

When I woke up, I faced this woman & scream & told her I want my handbag & everything intact inside, because I know its her fault not my children, she was very ashamed, she stood up, went outside & could see her outside, she called everything that was lost in there back inside, got my bag&gave it to me, I checked inside&everything was there, nothing missing. Picture changed.

I'm at work &eager to go outside meet someone, its lunch time, I go outside, then in the crowd outside I see princess wondering not knowing where to go, I took my phone&called her, I told her to come meet me. She said she has to bring her car she now bought a car, I said OK.

When she is coming with her car, she passed me&parked on the other side, I walked the steep to meet her. She was troubled, I told her to follow me, she agreed without question & I was suppriced. We walked back down the steep road. When we got down I realised I cannot take her to my office she has to go t her light it was ahead that road.

When we entered the road she is supposed to take, the drainage systems began to pour out urine&tissues, as we continue to go forward the urine became a lot like a river, I told her to follow me exactly because I could see where we can step so the urine doesn't flood us. As we go forward the urine increased now it came out feces, my son got scared&asked me, should we really go forward, I told him let us go, Princess at the back was following me exactly, so she wasn't swept away, in my heart I asked Jesus what is this, & Princess said a lot of people have & are saying a lot of negative things against her.

We reached a street getting real close to the place she needs to get, and the street we have to cross came a lot more than all the urine&feces, we waited for them to pass, we crossed the street to the left so we can move ahead. Now we had passed all the lot of urine&feces, we met a woman who was collecting the feces&urine putting into a bucket, I didn't care about her but to pass&move forward. They I had to vomit because off all we passed through, this woman wanted to collect my vomit, I pushed her away&threw up in the drain next to the road...I was not going to ask her who she is why is she collecting these things, I looked at her angrily & dream ended...Princess was still walking well behind me

Thank You Sir interpretation

If princess must lead a dominion,victorious life and follow the path to life and true salvation she need to follow one who already lead and had dominion over household enemy and have found the true path to life and salvation. Yes, she must follow that person behind who'd lead her and guide her to the path of life. And that person is no their than...

YOU!

...because she's not found true life in Christ and path to salvation.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank You Sir for interpretation.... To God be the Glory...

Morning Sir this dream I had.

1. I was on a line with some people, when we got to the front line was a lady asking us if we ate ready to sing on a stage that's prepared, there where camera people shooting it to publish it, I didn't prepare anything&I had never in stage alone before so I got nervous, o told the lady I have not prepared anything, it was 2of us the rest said they had prepared. She told us to go wait on those rooms she will call us. We went on the room of those who didn't prepare &we won't be singing. The others went into a different room.

I felt pressured as I'm listening to the other people sing some sang very well but some just got on stage without preparing well,so I thought, let me sing someone song I know, then someone was on stage singing that song&they didn't sing well, then I realised no,its better I prepare & come next time prepared.

They all sang&we came out to watch, my brother also got on stage, he was prepared & they shoot him with camera. Then I saw my daughter running there, I went to stop her so she doesn't disturb the shooting, I woke up, thank You Sir for interpretation..

Wisdom is patient, patient is wisdom. For it is written : there is time for everything under the sun.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Yes...thank You Jesus

Morning Sir this dream I had.

1. This l woke up & closed my eyes for few seconds&I was at work, my friend came back from a meeting with our managers after she sat down she said time, they want her to, they told her she should go. She looked at me to say something, there was some words in my mouth but I couldn't open my mouth to speak them, I tried but I couldn't get my mouth to speak.

Thank You Sir for interpretation

Whatever befalls or happens to any of your coworkers or within your working environment see like you don't see,hear like you hear not,mind your business. That is, say not a word. Be quick to listen,slow to speak ..

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole