John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me interpret this man of God
Truly, he that's in you is greater than he that's in the world.

I see the hand of God come up you to silence the strong man that's been troubling your family and disgracing her for since your father passed on.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
I glorify God, Haleluya...

Morning Sir this dream I had....

1.Me&Femmie had moved to a new house so I was showing my friend the inside, my choir members from work came we practiced songs&they left, but they took the key to my house, I decided to follow them get my key, the person who had it, scattered the keys outside the door, I was able to get all the keys&rearrange them nicely again. I went back inside the house &locked the door, we went though the house, the people who used to stay there they just left the house without taking their furniture, I had a lot of work to rearrange the house according to how I want it to look like&I woke up

Thank You Sir for interpretation
You must learn to separate work,your career life from religion,and religion from domestic,family life lest you, your home, life become vulnerable,don't prosper and you fail as a mother.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Jesus...!!! I thank God, thank You Sir for interpretation....
Morning Sir this dream I had....

1. I was at work& went to the toilet, when I came back, our project manager had come in&changed everything, He was moving chairs of people around the way He wanted, I realised my seat was intact the way I left it, so I sat down&down was water. He continued&when He finish some people He took out&sent them home, a lady who seat next to me was one of the people He sent out, she came to me wanting to ask me something like accuse me infront of the project manager but He sent her out...dream ended.

2. My aunt we are careful was a teenager, some older women called her from outside she went to them, they spoke i could see my mom in the house she was also a teenager, the aunt came back into the house, like she is thinking of why they told her, later they came again &spoke to her&she agreed, she then came inside the house killed one of the man&started drinking his blood, my family members where there seeing the man dead, but couldn't see she is the one who killed him&is drinking his blood. They just prepared for burial. As she kept drinking the blood enjoying it, those women told her that when she die before she die she needs to pick a girl in the family to give her the power to kill&drink blood like she does..I woke up

1. Many may fall, be frustrated and oppressed at your work place even by your project manager but favor,mercy, blessing, peace shall be your lot instead even before your project manager so that any one that rise up against you shall be silenced and disgraced immediately!

2. Right from tender age she's been possessed by witchcraft powers. The wickedness of this one is been in existence even at the tender age.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

I thank God for this...
Morning Sir this dream I had...

1. It was a formal gathering&my friend was the one on the pulpit talking, the people that have gathered looked like professional people, they where all listening carefully, taking notes, in the crowd was her ex boyfriend who claim to be a pastor, he was with his brother, &they both looked very poor&they where wearing old clothes like very poor people with shoes torn...As my friend speak, this ex&his brother kept clapping hands with each other knodding their head&behaving in a childlike manner, instead of receiving what she was saying they didn't&the rest of the people was taking notes &amazed at these 2guys behavior... I woke up

The lord shall silence the enemy of your friend and cause her to shine before her mockers and those who rebuked her. Surely, the lord has took away her reproach.
She shall rise above her mockers and shine before those who thought she would never amount to nothing.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole