• No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me interpret this man of God
Sir..???

Mark 8:36 ►
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Congratulations!

Quote:He turned and looked at me, he asked me have I work on any department in the church before I joined ushering, I said yes but I have been doing it at home. He said for what I'm doing now the hand of God that is upon me will not depart from me in Jesus name, I said Amen. He said He can see a kingdom of God right inside of me&so many other talents that God has given me, He sees me doing exploits especially musically, I received & said Amen, he said His administration is to open doors for people so He told me when all these mighty doors open for me I should not have pride&be prideful&think its by my own doing&be prideful to people & call things my own, also that i shouldnt b careless about what God will give me, I said amen...dream ended, when He come to lay his hand on me, I woke up..

Indeed, you've embraced the kingdom of God like no other,indeed, the lord has annointed you for his work,his kingdom.
In essence, the lord said, I have annointed you for my work, kingdom and established you in my kingdom so that you may be a blessing to the world and bring back the lost sheep into my folds.
Above all,the emboldened is your future therefore take them to heart and keep them as every instructions is important.

Halleluyahiiii

Bless you.

Attached Files
.gif   anm7ef7fea5c32e30fa.gif (Size: 49.15 KB / Downloads: 61)
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Through Christ Our Lord, all glory&honor to God hallelujah, may God continue to bless you Sir in Jesus name Amen

Morning Sir this dream I had....

1. I was inside a light in m church altar&received an envelope with my letter of employment from there, a voice from the light gave me specific instructions who to give the letter to, to receive me. I went to the place&i sat down in the waiting, to give the man i was told my employment letter, appointment was already made for me. But His door closed, He was with other people & it sounded like they are having an argument of a disagreement.

This other man came he wanted to take my envelope from me but I held it tight, we were fighting for it, he angrily asked me what am I doing there, I told him I'm there to see the man in the office,He said the letter doesn't belong to me, like I stole it&he wanted to take the letter from me. I refused, picture ended fighting with him for my envelope.

Picture changed Iam talking with a the pastor of my mom church, we went somewhere i remeber helping Him fight one of His enemy, we won the person He knelt down before the power in the name Jesus in us&we got back to their church&we continued talking He was telling me somethings about the members&the church building, I gave Him advice as I could, then i see it was ongoing service throughout all these, then It was end of service I joined the people leaving to leave also, He was looking at me like he expected me to do something else, looking at me...(I feel heartache thinking about His face as I type this)

Thank You Sir for interpretation.

He that's in you in greater than that (so called) man of God.

In essence, I see your letter of promotion, employment being dragged, contended with but surely? The enemies shall fail woefully, all because, once again, he that's in you is greater than he that's in your enemies, contenders. Halleluyah!

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Haleluya I thank God...

Evening Sir this dream I had...

1. I was in a store looking for clothes for my baby, then2indian men came in with a baby girl, I looked at the baby&it was my baby, I asked them where did they get that baby from they said its their own baby, I said no their baby cannot look exactly lime mine. I told them to wait while I look for my baby if I don't see her, it means they have stolen my baby, I looked all over the place for my baby couldn't find her, when I go back to approach them dream ended...

Thank You Sir for interpretation

You must embark on a day fasting and prayer, you prayer will focus on the protection and security of your household, children especially this one.

Ps 91,24,42,8,65,27,23.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

I will pray, may God continue to bless You Sir Ib Jesus name Amen

Morning Sir this dream I had....

1. I was at a shop buying some food stuff for my baby girl, then a lady who work in that shop came out running screaming that there is fire. I had payed so I ran out with the baby in case there is an emergency. She kept running now she screamed the glory of God. She asked me can't I see the glory of God, I said ohh by His mercy we see the glory of God everyday & I screamed Hallelujah, then I could see the fire of God around me&my baby&son.

The lady face changed she now became angry, she looked into my face&said she wants my glory&she was behaving like she is possessed, she also pointed at my kids. Then something just came&put a stop to all her madness like there was a division between me&this lady, I received peace&a song came to me saying "you cannot touch our glory, where glories want to be taken ours cannot be taken, meaning me&my children" the woman was screaming but I couldn't hear her voice because of the glass in between us. I was so happy&thank God because I knew she cannot touch us.

Picture changed I'm now at my grandmother place. My aunt wakes me up its a preparation of a wedding but my dead uncle is there&known witches in our family, immediately I wanted to leave. My aunt said I should help prepare food, I said no, the dead uncle came to me forcing me to help I said no. I ran out the yard&me a group of youth coming to our yard for this celebration, they were so many &didn't give me space they pushed me back inside the yard, still I found a way to get out o the yard, then it was a train station where I was. They have sent small children to call me, I still refused. I closed myself in a room part of the train with another man just for them to leave me alone. When I close the door dream ended.

Thank You Sir for interpretation

Congratulations!
I see a great star,uncommon glory of God round about and upon you. For surely, I see a mighty angel assign to you,your glory wherever you go so that anywhere you go other glories bows, trembles and envy you. But the devil will strive to fight you and contend with your great glory but surely, it shall fail,and every household enemies that want bend your glory shall be frustrated too..because he that's in you is greater than he that's in them, the world.

Halleluyahiiiii

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole