John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me out thanks
Hmmm.Thanks pastor.
Good morning pastor,
I dream my father house i saw one round cobweb in the entrance corridor.I said i will remove all this things tomorrow,and one boy from my village came and ask me if he can remove it today i told him yes and he said he will come back later to help me clean and wash my father house.

2nd dream
I dream i was planning to enter one country or so with my wife,i saw one white man sending message to people that want to enter there country they should not come to there country.Later were we are standing i saw little water flowing inside the house and the water flowing was not that much, and the water was later pumping out and it look like the water is coming from tap the way he is flowing.I told my wife to live there which kind of water is this,and the water get to my toe.
1. The lord said, warned, when you postpone your day of salvation/deliverance the heaven will postpone it along with you. Meaning, the lord is about to shake the foundation of your father's house and destroy the power stagnating your life but you must not be spiritually lazy these days lest when the lord visit to deliver you,you are found sleeping.

2. The signs are there, the signs would always be there for a no-go-country to move into or travel to.
In essence, the lord warned to always heed to warnings should there be before you embark on any journey endeavor lest you fail like you once did.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]