John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me out thanks
I see a terrible storm in your home ( that is, challenges or a temporal set back) but you shall overcome, it shall be subdued in no time.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Gud morning pastor ,
I dream my wife wanted to deliver baby and they said is twins,i told my wife u just deliver last month she said there is twins baby to deliver.

2nd dream
I dream me and my wife enter one spiritual woman house from my state we known before,we saw and daughter and i was laughing look at the way she is walking.The daughter take us to there other building were her mum stay,we saw her she look at me and she was angry.My wife put one jewelry in her neck and the woman was smiling and i told my wife i dream she put jewelry in the woman neck and bought her cloth inside me i said we are not buying u anything.

3rd dream
I dream my uncle wife take me and my wife to the market in my village to show us something.My uncle wife was holding 2 baby and the baby was slim and dark and i said who gave this woman this dark baby girls,when we enter inside the market i did not see the woman again.And i was telling my wife these market is empty nobody is coming to sell there goods again over some place where empty i was shouting which kind of village is this.

Later i saw one boy who live in abroad but his mum sell groundnut he was selling groundnut in the market.

4th dream
My younger one dream 3 men where standing in front of my door knocking my door and he ask them who is that they said we should open door and i refuse they later said i should bring out my phone an other things i refuse.Two of them where speaking my language and he told me they are speaking my language and my younger said i should bring that cutlass one of them that is speaking English ran away and the two men speaking my language still stand but will did not open door.
1. If you don't want this dream to come to pass ( as I am seeing twins in your family ) or you are not ready for twins/new born baby now? You and wife had better do family planning or make use of protection.

2. Gone are the days, time you and wife were spiritual toddler,blind and ignorant but not anymore you've outgrown that now and your eyes are opened to the truth.

3. Can anything good,beautiful and profitable come out from your uncle's wife to you and your wife and/or family ? The answer is " NO" ! Therefore, be careful for even her influence in your lives and marriage is as dangerous and deadly like a full loaded gun.

4. A man's greatest and dangerous enemies are within his household. I see spiritual robber,physical burglar knocking at your door but this is an attack,handiwork of enemies within.

You must be serious conscious these days, trust nobody,be security alert, secure your home,be wary if uninvited and unwanted,strange visitor. And lastly, offering unto God and prayer against spiritual and physical burglar and robber.
Bible reading Ps . 51,24,65,8,19 and 91.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Gud morning pastor,
I dream one rich man from my village was telling another rich man in my village he should borrow him money and the and he sent him the money.later my brother was telling me he want to beg the man money I told him he should not try it the man is broke now.
Later my wife elder sister visit us and after somedays she was begging my wife money to borrow her she want to use it my wife refused.

2nd dream
I enter one bank ATM machine and I saw new ATM machine I said which kind of ATM is this and one banker lady said is there ATM they just bought it.and I withdrew money from it and I saw 2 landlord here withdrew money and left.The baker lady was seduce me and tourching me I told her what she is doing she said she saw my wife I should buy something for her.

3rd dream
I dream inside my house or my father house,I was calling my wife,my younger one and my elder brother to bring cutlasses they should come and see piton snake and nobody answers me later my younger one came and my wife I told them look at the piton and later we saw it in another place weak and I saw shouting my elder bro should not match it and when I hit the snake with cutlass and my younger one hit it with big stick we already saw the piton death and weak. And I kill another small one.
1. The easiest route to poverty is debt and lending out one's life savings for the sake of benefit.

2. Be wary of a stranger,strange woman who run to you because of your financial resources or money. Watch it I see temptation but it's all for your money.

3. Another strong man,evil power in your Father's house destroyed by the mighty hand of God.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning pastor,
I dream one landlord close to me was standing inside one uncompleted building.I saw 2 other landlord follow beside my house and hold him,they said he should give them the shoe he collected from the house they collect the house and he follow them.

2nd Dream
I dream 2 men where standing in front of my door i was looking at them from inside i said what are this men looking for i did not open door for them.Them enter through wall i was shock how they enter my house,i ask them what are they looking for none of them answer me and they walk to the bedroom at the back where my younger one stay and i open my eye.

3rd dream
I dream the worker that help me to do my pop lost his father.He call me to come and help him take it to mortuary or buried ground with our car,then it look like i was in my father house.My elder brother told me i should not use our car to carry death body i said ok.Later check there house in my village and NEPA disconnect there light and the pop man was connecting the light i told him is legal connection and secondly that is not how to connect it.
1. Be wary of the man as the lord warned that his hands are not clean and his ways are full of darkness.

2. Be spiritually and physically security conscious, always stay on alert.

In essence, I see unwanted visitor, evil invasion of your home. You shall wage war against unwanted visitor,evil invasion on your home.
Ps 24,8,65 and 91.

3. The lord warmed , rebuke any act of lending for now especially in this manner.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning pastor,
I dream i was in one big express road with 2 of my friends,we get to one spot of the road the road slope down i was afraid if i walk here with speed i will fall,one of my friend was telling me at my back on the same road that he use 120 speed to pass this road.I was still walking slowing so that i will not fall.Before we get to the level road i move to where one of my friend is who live in turkey and i add little speed before i get to the level road.

2nd dream
One of my friend who live in turkey was calling on he is coming to my house i told him i am not around when he call again i said he should come and he park his car in front of my house and inside my house was new partner of pop and it was very white.My friend was lying down on top one bed and he press remote the bed move and arrange in the place where he want it.I was shouting inside my house that God should give me money.Later one man was passing by and he told my wife they should remove this car on the road and my wife was calling my friend to come and park well.

3rd dream
I dream The road in my father house me and some of my friend where standing and we were planing to move out of the town we saw buhari he was telling us we should vote for him that we should not disappoint him in this area.We said ok,when he left i told my friend we are not voting for him but we will not tell him.
1. I see destruction on the road,untimely death averted.

2. Be content with what you have for all that glitters in the life of your friends is not GOLD.

3. Seems you in particular, and your people have vowed to rebuke him. That is, not to vote for him.
The lord is just revealing your minds.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank u pastor.