John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me out thanks
Good morning pastor,
I dream me,my elder brother and sister we are travelling somewhere.I saw my brother went to meet one man that look like native doctor and my sister went to meet prophet to pray for her.I was looking at them and some of the pastor from my village where following my sister because of money my sister request for something from them they said then don't have such things and my sister where looking for prophet.When we get to 1 junction then i left them at the back my elder brother was calling my name i should come he went to do something here before we continue journey.I follow him to enter the road and he take us to river and brought something like cowries inside his pocket and throw it inside river as we were living the river he follow another road and me and my elder sister follow the top road and the road was not stable my sister was shouting Jesus.I told her he should not should he should just move if i shout Jesus this river will scatter by the fire of God.

2nd dream
I dream i visit my state and i went to greet one man i known from my state he was native doctor.We greet each other he thought i came there for fetish thing i told him i came to check something in this area that is why i visit him to say hi.He ask me if i visit so so native doctor i known him too from my state.I said No i am not going there,i just came here to greet him alone because he is good man and i left.

Later i enter bike from my village going back to Lagos or so. I saw one girl i date she was the one that enter bike with me.Then she was married we greet each other  as we pass in front of there house he look at there house and laugh she said look at this people.The bike take us away from my village.

3rd dream
I dream i was inside one car park in front of bank and i saw one lady in insurance department we greet each other.One man came and start the car and check the engine of the car and i should the engine is ok but i will services it.As i come out of the car the car look different outside i said i thought this car is Toyota corolla, from outside it look like jeep truck.One lady said is my elder brother that own this car i said the car belong to me my elder brother wanted to ride it.
1. You are the only one who's found christ,faith and salvation truly in your father's house.

2. This is a confirmation to the message above. You are truly a saved, redeemed one, and for christ.

3. I see a hanging blessing, a car being hijacked in the realm of the spirit. You must claim it by fire.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Thanks for the dream interpretation
Good morning pastor,
I dream one man close to my father house his son was saying he is tired only him can not stay in this environment again that they should call me or any one of us.Later i found myself inside there house and before u enter there house they use different road with different fence to block the house i found myself.I Said to myself what i am doing here then i left the place and the man son said i have left,then i was looking for road to come out before i come out of the compound i saw 2 dogs barking i said to myself they cannot do me anything i must come out of this place then the dog was barking at me and the dog was still scare of me then i was there i saw road and the road i came out was the express road before u enter where i build my house.
Surely, many in your father's house consider you an hero, a role model and source of hope, help and blessing. Indeed? Your life is a living testimony.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning pastor,
I dream one of my friend who live in Canada or someone was sleeping on top of uncompleted block niter of my father house.I carry him to my late mum room and i said this room is dirty, and i take him to the room that was clean and i lay him down so that he can sleep comfortable.He wake up and he was crying that i remove him on top the uncompleted building i said look at this person i wanted to help him see what he is saying.

2nd dream
I dream my wife drive okada to where i am and she drive me to my formal estate but we did not go to my formal house.
1. You are doing far better financially and otherwise than your friend in Canada.
Truly,the race isn't to the swift.

2. Any suggestion or idea inspired or bought up by your wife that encourages retrogression or unhealthy financial life shouldn't be encourage but scrapped.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning pastor,
I dream my father house the other land space one Nigeria musician was laying foundation of house.I told him to build duplex and bungalow.He said yes and they starting the foundation but it was concrete with cement they mixed together and pull it down in the whole floor.Then i left the place.
It takes divine grace, wisdom and annointing to be a good counselor, adviser.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole