• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me out thanks
I see an attack aimed at your household to retrograde and cause chaos/destruction (or fire outbreak) averted/aborted.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Good morning pastor,
I dream my wife visit her father house the next day someone inform me that my wife is death i was shouting.Later my wife elder sister    call me on phone and ask of my wife sim card case i told her i don't known where the sim card is then i ask her what happen to my wife she did not answer me i was shouting on the phone she did not answer me.

2nd dream
I dream i was inside one house that look like my father house with my wife and we renovate the interior and the interior was very fine and air was blowing inside the rooms.I saw my wife father standing close to my father house,he was looking at the house.

There are powers and personality in your wife father's house that want her dead for her inheritance.
You must warn your wife, warn her not to step foot on her father's / family house if she want to stay alive.

Warn her as I see a trap fashioned to terminate her life. Warn her, warn her to steer clear!

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thanks u pastor

Good morning pastor,
I dream i was inside house that look like my house or my former house.The nepa light was low not bright including all my neigbours own my flat was having full current.When i went outside it was generator light i was using,i ask my wife so we have being using generator and we did not known, my wife said who fuel the generator? i told her i don't known and people around my house were looking at the generator,and the same generator was still in one house close to my father house in the village and some people there were still looking at the generator.

The lord said, his light,heaven and glorious presence shall not depart from you, your household.

In essence, it's called " uncommon grace/heaven ".

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning pastor,
I dream i was inside house with 2 men.one of them call me that they are hungry i should give them garri i told them we have rice he should wait let my wife finish cooking they were still sitting down.Later i enter inside room and found out that they are still hungry i told my wife to give them food but my wife did not respond.

2nd dream
I dream i am inside bus travelling and we meet some beggars on the road begging for help that they are hungry and sick.some people inside bus said they don't have money some give them 100 naira note and i check my pocket there is 1,000 note with different denomination i gave the beggers 1000 naira note they were happy and thinking saying God we bless me including some people inside the bus.

◄ Acts 20:35 ►
In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.' "

(16-01-2018, 10:43 AM)irebhudeemperior Wrote: Good morning pastor,
I dream i was inside house with 2 men.one of them call me that they are hungry i should give them garri i told them we have rice he should wait let my wife finish cooking they were still sitting down.Later i enter inside room and found out that they are still hungry i told my wife to give them food but my wife did not respond.

2nd dream
I dream i am inside bus travelling and we meet some beggars on the road begging for help that they are hungry and sick.some people inside bus said they don't have money some give them 100 naira note and i check my pocket there is 1,000 note with different denomination i gave the beggers 1000 naira note they were happy and thinking saying God we bless me including some people inside the bus

The lord has been so good to you, blessed you and your family. He therefore, warned not to close your door against the poor nor shut them out when they come knocking at your time. Your wife mustn't stop you as this is an order from God. He said, ' Give! ' don't shut the poor out.

It's more blessed to give than to receive.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good evening pastor,
I dream i am going to my father house to pick something or do something i saw one girl before my father house blocking me not to pass i push her she was trying to seduces me then i pass her but i did not go to my father house again.

2nd dream
I dream i was going to one house in my wife village before i get to the house,one woman call me to hide that they are shouting gun fighting in that place i am going that i should not go there.That police are fighting there

1/2 : Neither you nor your wife, especially you should visit any of your village/home now. The lord warned, there is danger ahead, on the way and therein.

Steer clear for now!

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole