John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me out thanks
1. Your spiritual growth and understanding has not only being the source of your breakthrough but has also cause you to be spiritual alert,and be the head in all ramifications in your father's house.

2. Indeed, you've overcome the spirit of God and become strong, strengthened and fearless in the lord so that you can move mountains with your faith.

3. Halleluyahiiii
You've not only conquered household powers but become a household name for great and living testimony in your village, among your people : your father's house.

Amazing!

4. Obedient (to God) is better than sacrifice.

5. Be security conscious and leave no room for the spirit of wastage.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Good morning pastor,
I dream i was inside my father house with with my siblings.2 policemen came and enter my father house they wanted to arrest me and my younger one that is staying with me.My late father and some men where there asking them what happen,but at the end they did not arrest me and my brother.Later i saw myself in bank they said i should finger print in one office but it look like bank.
Later they brought package to one family in my village and they said the package was from there son in Malaysia but there is no address they were looking for the family to deliver it to them before one lady came she we help them to deliver it.

2nd dream
I dream express road where my wife shop will be located i was on top okada on the road and the road was tile and expand.

3rd dream
I dream one woman from my village with different set of people where coming to my house.When they get close to my house they stop and one man was showing them my house the woman said this is the house.I was angry and my sister too was angry,i said because the woman that direct me to meet one man here i bought land from them that is why they are coming from my village to attack me here.I left my house i wanted to report to Bale of this town what is going on later my sister said i should not go.I said i will sell this house and go and buy another land and build another house if they we known my house again.One of my friend said i should not sell it they can not do me anything is my property.I was angry.

4th dream
I dream my former house one man there was preaching inside one church.As me and my wife was going to the church we get to one spot and it was hill on top and they said we should go down step to see the church i told my wife i cannot go to that place there is slope step i will stand here ,later i saw the man from my former house preaching in one church and the church there is no mic and the building look tac tac  i worship with them and they respect us later i saw people give the pastor seed offering money inside small envelope i told my wife to bring out 10,000 naira and i put my own inside envelope my own was the biggest envelope and other people pay little money the woman in the church was greeting me and telling me to come next sunday.

5th dream
I dream one baba close to my house was sweeping the front of my house.Later some boys join me and they were cleaning inside my kitchen and the store kitchen.Later i saw the baba follow back of my house and left.

6th dream
I dream i visit one of my classmate and he was telling me he got new job in owerri and i ask him what is going on in owerri everything owerri.The house he was living upstair with his brother was shaking i told him this upstair is not comfortable he told me i am the one that side we should come upstair that he like bungalow.I told him let go out side .
Later i saw my wife dad driving car in one road in my village with my wife step mum.I told my wife u see my friend and his wife got job at owerri this is what your dad suppose to help u to do he refused.
1. Be wary of strange gift, parcel, and trust nobody. Above all, pray against implication.

2. This is a perfect description of exactly what your wife needs. This is the future, exactly what she needs.

3. Refuse to back down, refuse to be overwhelmed by the spiritual and physical battles that you face coming from your home town/father's house. Prayer and faith are the key nor fleeing or running from your shadow.

4. Be watchful, careful and flee from these money bag churches, pastors. Who are all about money and only have interests in your offering or what you can offer from the deepness of your pocket.

5. I see peace and love return to you,your household in that environment, neighborhood.

6. The lord warned, ' all that glitters is not gold. Therefore, do not compare nor measure another man's achievement with yours nor that of your wife.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good evening pastor,
Thank for dream interpretation.I dream i enter my friend house in my state he open door and him and his wife and children were coming down from step case and we greet, one baby girl that look like my friend daughter just ran to me and hold me i was trying to loose her hand from my body i was not enable to do that she was holding me tight.
◄ Matthew 19:14
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

The heaven, lord is so please with you.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good afternoon pastor,
I Dream one of my younger one was telling me he want to forwarder his HND in my state. I said you have graduate from the university what are you doing with HND again.He kept quite and said u have wasted my sister money in the university who will train you in the HND.

Real life he have graduate since 2016 up till now he don't have the certificate.
I see a man whose destiny has been polluted/hijacked so that he has no sense of purpose nor direction in life. Infact, I also see the demon of wastage following him about. Surely, whoever invest in this one is life pouring water in a basket. He needs salvation plus deliverance!

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning pastor,
I dream one boy beside my father house remove one of our fenced block and turn it side ways.When i saw it i ask him why did you turn this block like this he ran away and i said if i have money i will come and arrange all this blocks.

Later i need my friends house in my village and i saw them frying garri and the garri was very fine.I ask him how did he fry the garri that make it fine like this he explain to me.Then i left there.
The lord had indeed uplifted you above primitive life,and financially--Above limitation so that among your father's children you are the head and not the tail.

Ps 1.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning pastor,
I dream my father engine for grinding cassava in my father house.I came there to start the engine before u known what it just started and the starting wiener was turning with the engine i ran back so that it will not hint me.Later the starter drop on the floor and the engine was working.

In real life the engine is no more.

2nd dream
I dream one of my neighbor hold rod and cutlass he was passing in front of my house to his second house we greet each other he was telling me something i cannot hear him clearly.Later everywhere was cloud and i enter inside and the rain was falling.