• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me out thanks
Good morning pastor,
I dream i wear one shining gold necklace, when i move out of my house or so i was afraid people we see the gold necklace and i remove it from my neck or so but i can remember.

2nd dream
I dream one woman from my village who is living in this town she visit my house,and she was surprise when she saw my house and i ask her if she is living in rented apartment with his husband she said yes i told her no is not good and she said there building project there is no money to complete it yet since she move into this town things are very bad for them and one woman told her anybody that move into this town to do business we not prosper that she is confused.Then i was wake and afraid because i experience it,but after some time i said nothing we happen to me i will be ok and the woman open door and i saw her red car pack outside i told her u are the owner of this car she said yes.When she left my house i said you are complaining look at the car you are driving.

3rd dream
I dream my elder bro send me greeting card telling me he known what we are passing through,inside the greeting card there encourage message.

1. Live humbly and wisely in that environment, the lord warned especially when everything become rosy again.

2. Nothing is wrong with that environment and indeed, all is well with those who live therein financially and otherwise.

3. The lord will strengthen and encourage you. Surely, this won't last for long,for, sorrow may last for the night but joy cometh with the morning.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Good morning pastor,
I dream i am inside mfm church doing deliverance and later i ask myself is it deliverance i need,i saw one man too that came to deliverance the other day i went for deliverance still praying.I was surprise then i said if this man should come again for deliverance like me that mean is not deliverance we need or they are not able to deliver us from our problem.Then my elder sister were sitting with me,well dress like who is going to ceremony or party and look beautiful.She brought out some fine picture we slap together showing some people in the church and they said you and your brother and beautiful.I saw one new pastor they brought call one lady to come out and he pray for the lady and told the lady this time men and coming for her how is she going to do this one,and the lady turn her bom bom to face us on deliverance ground and started shaking it and i said is this girl not dating this pastor.

2nd dream
I dream i wake up early and drive motorcycle in one big smooth express road in Lagos to Oregon ikeja and from there going to island before  i get to Victoria island i park the bike, and i  was running on the express smooth road i get to one spot on the express road i said this is where Davido musician stay and meet some boy i was still in race,and i was surprise how i get the strength from and i get to victoria island

1. That's true, your case doesn't require deliverance most especially,not in that branch of the church. You've just been wasting your time.

2. The lord will renew your strength, he will grant you cause to live again and find delight in him, in this world. Surely, something new is coming your way.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning pastor,
I dream the chairman in this estate saw me in one area that look like my village ,he said i should pay 1500 for security or so.I told him i don't have money he was still following me ,and my late father sister gave him 100 naira or so but the money was complete.Then he left and one boy was telling me the man we use the money to buy foodstuff for his family they are not using the money to do anything.

...Even though there is so much manipulation and mismanagement in the security management of the estate the lord will not let you down nor let you be put to shame before them when they come visiting for your security contribution....

In essence, I see you shame disgraced through divine intervention.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning pastor,
I dream some man came to my house and they look tact tac and one of them have plenty of hair.They were calling me yellow yellow  at night ,i told my wife to answer them and told them i am sleeping.They said they are security man and they hold one black poly bag they are using to collect money.My wife answer them and told them i am sleeping they said ok and they left and the other one wanted to say something.

2nd dream
I dream i told my wife i have another plot of land in this environment that i build the house half way and forget it.I told my wife i must go and look for the house is like they use some fetish thing for me to forget about the land.I told my wife is one baba in this area and my first bricklayers i use in my house known where the land property is,I said i will tell baba to come and show me.

3rd dream
I dream one of my younger one was sleeping i hear him shouting and wake up and pretend to be sleeping.I get closer to him and ask him what is going on he said nothing and i ask him if he dream he said yes but he refuse to tell me about the dream.Then i said inside my mind his wife is not clean i am suspecting something from his wife and my brother known what is going on.He refuse to tell us.

1. The lord will silence accusers in that environment and you will not be put to shame before them..

2. It's called " recovery ". The lord will recover/restore all what the enemy have stolen from you .

Yes, it's your season to recover. ....your lost blessing,opportunity.

3. The person in question needs spiritual intervention and prayers has the lord warned that he's stuck.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning pastor,
I dream i was inside one house and my wife said she is going to church mfm one of his brother call him and told him he is coming to meet her at one bus stop to follow him to Kicc that there is deliverance and prayer going on there.

What's this confusion, moving from one church to another?

This must stop lest the lord consider you as , one with unstable faith or a mere miracle seeker.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole