• No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me out thanks
Amen. Thank u pastor

Good morning pastor,
I dream in my village before i get to my father house to meet one of my younger one.He was telling me someone give him money to buy school book he is going to resume school now,in the dream he look like little child.I told him we should go and we left our village.

2nd dream
and my another brother i saw him inside one car park i told him your friends have help u,he said friends that are mocking him that he record all the things they said about him.
Later i was thinking which country we i travel to.

3rd dream
I saw one man supply me cement with the bricklayers that help me to build my house.My late father told the man he known where the man live he live in so so street the man was shock and he was looking down.
Later the man said one man that live in this area who jump from fence to come out from his compound left this town.

1. The lord will use you to uplift one( like you put it) of your younger ones. But remember, it takes being the head financially and other wise to achieve such? Meaning , the lord has made you the head and not the tail.

2. Again, the lord emphasized on you being the head and not the tail. Indeed , I see a new dawn before you.

3. Many and those who thought your house project won't experience resurrection will witness the testimony of it and be put to shame.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Good morning pastor,
I dream one man standing close to me police wanted to arrest him and  they said is buhari that send them.I was afraid but nothing near me.The place look like my village and the man run away and i saw one of his friend they kill him across the river.
Later i saw one of my neighbor they were still looking for him and he ran away.

2nd dream
I saw some man from my village standing in front of my door,and i ask them what are they looking for.My wife sitting in the dinning room told me i should wait she will ask them question.

1. If your hands are clean,if you are not guilty of any crime there would be no need for panic or running under this this government. But if it is guilty I see no hidden place.

2. Pray against August and unwanted visitor. As the lord also warned to be security alert and conscious in this " ember " month or festive season.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning pastor,
I dream me and my wife we are driving on express road with speed,i saw some uniform man on express road stop us and said they are tax collector.They said we should give them money we refuse,they take us to one local area across the express road and one of the men turn to one animal i told the second one what is this i am not afraid of them,they turn to another animal i was laughing at them,after delaying me i left the place and told my wife i wish i known i will not stop for them,i will use this car to kill them.

2nd dream
I dream one church close to me,the pastor that came to pray for our house last month.I dream i mistakenly donate money to the church but the pastor was happy and some of there member.Because they want to use the money for there church, in that area people where looking at me.My elder sister visit my house on our way we saw some food items she bought and said we should take it to my house she bought some fruits too.But before she buy the food item she was scare to ask me if i need it and i ask my wife she said yes we should take it to our house.

Later me and my elder brother and sister where standing in front of my father house in our village,and the roof some part of it where  squeeze me and my elder sister was worry, my elder brother look dull that particular time.I was looking at the roof i said the inside is ok but the roof is bad i told my elder brother u are the cause of all this things u don't want to make sacrifice with your money and use it to build this house i told him this is what i do i close my eye and use it.

4th dream
I dream me and my wife we are inside church ,later i saw her dad and her step mum from far and she send my wife recharge card.my wife was still angry,i told my wife to forgive her and forget she said ok.

1. I see your faith greatly increased and your fear casted away.

2. The lord warned if you don't want to end up begging or surviving on your sister or a family member support ? Be wary where you go to seeking deliverance and never make a covenant/promise you can not fulfilled with a church.
Yes, if you don't your headship and financial leadership among your family and siblings to become a thing of the past heed to the warnings in the message above.

3. She must forgive and forget so that she/you can prosper and experience peace within.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning pastor,
I dream i was in strange place i don't known what i was looking for in that place,i saw dirty people that look like Hausa some where holding sword and different weapons.I pass through the place they were not able to harm me ,they try to harm me but nor of them was able to harm me.I can out of the place and i saw where bus driving in lagos are calling passenger Egbede ipaja.The first pass filled up and enter the second bus after sometime we move.After sometime we get to another town they were trading in that area i saw one man from my town ride g wagon jeep to the place we greet each other he told me if i have black chiaco i said no i can get it in my village he mention another things again i told him i don't have.when i left the place before i get to my house i saw 1,000 Naira note everywhere,i said this money is fake money as i enter inside my compound i check around if i will see any fake money i saw some i said i don't want to see all this fake money around my house.

2nd dream
I dream i was in strange area it look like my village this time or so, as i was going i saw some animal that look like white pig they wanted to bite me i was not afraid but nor of them succeed again.I pass through the road and come out.

1. ◄ Psalm 23:4 ►
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

I see your greatest fear casted away, I see your faith greatly increased.
In essence, the lord said , no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper , and should you walk through the shadow of death ? You shall fear not for he that's in you in greatest than all the insecurities and evil manipulation targeted against you.

2. This further established your number one interpretation ; Your grestest has fear has been casted away,your faith has greatly increased,and no weapon fashioned against you ( even from your father's house ) shall prosper because he that's in you is greater than your enemies...

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you pastor. compliment.