• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me out thanks
Good morning pastor,
I dream me and my wife was in my father house and my wife was telling me to see one small snake I run outside to look for stick to kill him.I was looking for the snake under the bed.

2nd dream
I dream truck brought some load and he enter through my house entrance and they said it belong to one of my neighbour .

3rd dream
I dream I was inside my formal rented apartment to collect some of my belongs. I saw one boy from downstairs open the sitting room to stole some of our property when he hear my voice he ran to the downstairs I was shouting who came here to open door the family where standing outside looking at my flat upstairs. I told them I will arrest them,later one woman came to the flat and he was talking to me.and he is there mum.I told my wife we should pack our things and live this house what are we even doing here when we have house.

1. A strong man within your wife's father' house must be destroy.

2. I see a similar encounter in the physical.

3. Your family bade farewell to the strong man,spiritual robber that left with you to your present place or location.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Good morning pastor,
I dream i was standing in front of my entrance door,i saw one rat they wanted to enter my house i drive him away the rat was still looking for way to enter inside my house i said i told want to kill this rat but if i see the rat here again i will kill him then the rat wanted to pass through my left side to enter the house i use the sword i am holding to kill the rat.worm and other insect ran away.

2nd dream
I dream one of my friend block me from whatapp and he was angry.

1. He that keeps you does not slumber nor sleeps. I see evil visitation exposed and prevented.

2.Well, Seems of your friends isn't happy with you.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning pastor,
I dream one estate back of my house there was  erosion there.

2nd dream
I dream the secretary in this estate enter one of my room,he ask me if i pay for land use charges that he want to make use of the receipt and certificate they gave me, i told him i have not pay he said they are coming month ending.

3rd dream
I dream my baby car the wire and the tired pieces and i was worry ,one man enter inside my house and help him to repair it.

1. A thousand may fall at your side,ten thousand at your right hand but it will not come near thee nor your home.
I see the fall of a neighbor but with your eyes you will see it won't be your portion.

Hmmmm.. Truly, the lord is faithful to his own.

2. This might be required of you one of these days. Mind you, this is a call to consider paying your land use charge to avoid unwanted visitor or little issue ( I chose not to use the word ' embarrassment ).

3. Well, as father and the head of the house its understanding and logic to response to any breakdown or unexpected expenses once in a while.

I see one.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning pastor,
I dream i was in my father house and one of my elder sister on my late dad grinding engine and she was operating it,later i hear her shouting i said let me check outside i saw police men and they said they are looking for me i follow the back door and run away and i enter one bush road to run away one of my friend mum hold me with one woman they are holding different stick to beat me.I ask the woman why are doing this to me,she loss his hand and i run away.When i get to one place i said this problem is not serious.

Later i saw police again collecting people belonging and money.I pass them i said i known what to do.

LAST NIGHT 12AM I PRAY THIS PRAYER Strongman! Release My Portion

You are not prayer the right prayer that your heaven require now. Your prayer point ( for now ) should be tag ; "Strong man of my father's house troubling my peace and life be uprooted and die with your source".

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good afternoon pastor,
I dream 2 lady where sitting down on my house.Later I saw and set of people men and women enter inside my House and they on light everywhere was shining, the 2 lady they met in my House was angry they should off the light I told the lady to live my house I don't play with this people that just enter my house she said yes she build my life now I don't value her if I have money I will give to my church people she was angry and told her frd to live my house and they left I told then to go even my wife cannot tell me what to do

I see two strangers from the kingdom of darkness on an evil mission against your home exposed and disgraced out immediately. Watch and be careful of August and strange visitors. Don't give in

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole