• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Dreams 123
1. I was wondering why I keep getting dreams with a similar theme: babies. I've been getting a lot of these dreams lately. Why do you think the Lord keeps emphasising this?

3. Actually one of my brothers is deep in politics. He loves it so much, you can't tell him anything about it.

4. Please sir can you explain the difference between dream 2 and this one.

Thank you sir.

1. Marriage, marital breakthrough.
It's closer than you can ever imagine.
In essence, its called " unprecedented peace, heaven on earth, joy, fulfilment, marital heavens et al.

Ever wonder why jesus said in the book of..and he says :

â—„ 1 John 4:4 â–º
You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

So you see? It's simply because jesus loves u so much, he's here to give u heaven on earth experience : peace, joy et al, and lastly.. that was jesus himself u were carrying.
You show love to these little ones or amidst them in the dream? It's heaven(jesus) on earth and in your life. Ofcourse in this case.

2. Haaa. May the lord help him. Lest he's out of control and bring about trouble and problem into the family.

3. Dreams revelation from the lord, directly from his throne.

Vision and dream, at times, work hand in hand, and that's when spiritual growth has taken place, and the person is been established a visonist.

In a layman language, it's simply means, power/grace to witness/see beyond dream(s).

Ability to experience dreams beyond is altitudes. And this happens when spiritual growth/grace has increased or taken place.

I must congratulate you.
Bless u

Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord

1. I was with my mother and my son where I live now. We decided to go somewhere and we decided to take a taxi for some reason. When inside the taxi my son was sitting on my right and my mother on my left. The taxi was on the way and we had to pay for our trip. We gave the conductor some money. He counted and said we need to pay for my son too since he's taking a seat. So we realised we didn't have enough money with us and we told the driver to turn around and take us back. Under normal circumstances the taxi drivers would not drive someone back to where they picked them up, they just drop you wherever you are. But this time the taxi took us back. When we got to my place I remembered that my mother had not yet seen my car. So I went to where I park it and lo and behold 2 people are in it. The car is an open top(in the natural it's not an open top). The people are standing on the front seats and they had filled it with sand on both front footwells. I was furious. I wondered how they got the keys and why they filled it with sand. I went to one of them and started beating him. As I was beating him his friend got scared and was now removing the sand from one side. He also quickly went to the other side and removed it. The way it was so clean when they were done it looked like they had used a vacuum cleaner. There was no trace of sand afterwards. Later I dreamt I was retelling this same dream to someone as if it's something that happened in the natural.

2. I went to a house owned by an old white couple. I spoke to the wife first though I'm not sure about what. It seemed like I lived in one of their cabins in their yard or I lived elsewhere but also had space when I needed it at their house. Either way I was welcomed. The husband was not around when I first got there, the old woman showed me the cabins they have. Then she said the husband would like to speak to me on the phone. At first I was not aware that they were Christians. The husband said some things not related to Christianity and later on he said to me that girl so and so she married that man without asking the Lord about him. And he knows that man is no good it's just that now he's hiding his true colours. As he was telling me this the couple he was talking about appeared before me, they were a couple of knew in the dream but not in the natural. As he said these things I realised the man was wearing earings and necklace, but the lady was oblivious to this. So the old man advised me about something I don't remember now.

3. I went to the post office to rent a postbox. When I asked them how much the rental was they told me #1800, I was shocked because I previously had rented it for #350 or so. And I was thinking I don't have that much money. I thought maybe rental is more here because there's mail delivery service so the postbox would be optional. I thought about where I lived before and the fact that there was no delivery service and thought that's why it was cheaper.

Thank you

I was furious. I wondered how they got the keys and why they filled it with sand. I went to one of them and started beating him. As I was beating him his friend got scared and was now removing the sand from one side. He also quickly went to the other side and removed it. The way it was so clean when they were done it looked like they had used a vacuum cleaner. There was no trace of sand afterwards.

The filled sand means : buried or death, accident etc.
They are called " burier "
In this case, the agenda is to bury that car which could result to :
-Permanent Break down of that car.
- Accident on the road which might lead to death.
- Engine knock down etc
In essence, its simply to render the car permanently useless.
But to God be the Glory, they didn't only failed but where disgraced and disposed.
Congrats.
You've really grown a lot spiritually. So much that you confronted,subdued and disgraced them.

2. The husband said some things not related to Christianity and later on he said to me that girl so and so she married that man without asking the Lord about him. And he knows that man is no good it's just that now he's hiding his true colours. As he was telling me this the couple he was talking about appeared before me, they were a couple of knew in the dream but not in the natural. As he said these things I realised the man was wearing earings and necklace, but the lady was oblivious to this. So the old man advised me about something I don't remember now.

Daughter, if those bench warmers, half christians who know not much about me deems it fit to seek me before marriage, to ask for my direction, belief in prayers, how much more you my beloved daughter(children)?

In essence, the lord said without me, my consent and direction none can choose right. Because we are blind and can not see the real personality of any man except him.

3. When I asked them how much the rental was they told me #1800, I was shocked because I previously had rented it for #350 or so.

Don't be surprise if this happens sooner or later, if not similar?
Well in essence, I see increment in the post office service!

Bless u

1. I guess they are trying the same trick they used before. The very first car I bought when I had just started working got into an accident less than two weeks after I bought it. I was travelling on a straight perfectly fine stretch of road and the car veered off the road and flew over a fence and landed inside a farm (which had a fence running along the road). To God be the glory I was not harmed, but the car was written off. I had to buy another one. People at work were sure somebody was behind it. I decided to be thankful for my life. I can't believe they are trying this again.

3. I'm not sure about post office, I don't really need a post box now because we get mail delivered at residential address. But the Lord knows the future so ...

Thank you sir.

Greetings sir in the wonderful name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

1. Ps Bankole posted something. In that post it's like he was saying I said something but he wrote my real name (!!!). I don't remember what the post was about but it was long.

2. We were sitting at a table with some executive managers at the company I used to work for. There was a document we were going through it seemed like a policy document. I remembered that I was the one who prepared the document some time ago. But the managers were not aware of that. Then I wanted to show them proof that I worked on the document, at first I didn't see the proof, but then I later saw that my name was on it (my name and maiden surname). But it seemed like the document was now a copy of minutes of a meeting. Some other people came to join us for the meeting.

3. I was at an orphanage or so. There were many kids of different ages. It seemed like the place was a few km from my former house in the village. Many things happened that I can't remember now. I saw a baby lying somewhere and I went to pick him up and when I looked at him he looked like there was something wrong with him, his head was a bit on the larger side. When I picked him up he started spitting (regurgitated milk like babies normally do). Then he just vomited a whole lot of milk and water. It was all over the floor, in fact I've never seen such a small baby vomit so much.

Thank you

1. Not I didn't. You should know by now what the lord is trying to say?
Well. The lord said even though you(pst bankole) hid the name behind that testimony the heavens acknowledged the testimony as yours indeed.
Congrats
It's established now

2. It's called " mended or corrected past (errors) "
But pray against (this little) setback in your work place.

3. Again, it's called " mended past disposition of foundational marital embargo "
In essence, the lord said, it's settled as you are a carrier of healing anointing. Hence every foundational sickness, infliction and marital barrier has been destroyed over your life.

Your foundation needs you for manifestation of healing.

Bless u

Thank you sir

2. Sir can you please explain dream no. 2 in detail.

3. Can you please also explain dream no. 3, there are some things I don't understand.

Thanks

2. The lord has corrected your past and your weakness has become your strength.
But, still pray against this little set back in your duty/work disposition.

3. You hand/person carry anointing of healing.
Hence, the lord assured that, through you he'll(has) bring about deliverance (disposition of infliction, evil deposit) needed in your foundation.

Further question?

Bless u

Sir what is this little setback? Is it something that is yet to manifest or something that is there already? In other words is the setback caused by the past errors? Thanks