John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Dreams 123
I see the evil agenda of the enemy over the baby and the day if it delivery lifted,shifted away from you,diverted elsewhere.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Thank you Jesus!
Greetings pastor in Jesus mighty name

1. I dreamt I was coming back from somewhere only to find that there were men I don't know in my flat. When I got in I asked them what they were doing in my flat, and they said they were moving in. I said but it's my flat, I said I would call my landlord. Then I somehow managed to get them out. I saw my husband coming towards me and when he reached me he kissed me, I don't remember what happened to him after that. I saw a note I had written my colleague who does our bookings when we travel at work. In the message I had told her that I would be gone from such and such time and I added some information about my whereabouts. I realized that the men must have gotten the information from my colleague, so that they knew I would be gone. I left again and I locked the back door and turned the key so that if you're outside you can't open with another key. I went out the front door and locked and took the key with me. When I was going I saw a lady going to my flat and she opened the door and let the men in. I was so frustrated and I said I would call the landlord and the men just looked at me.

2. This dream was like a Nigerian movie. This family had taken all our businesses and property but now somehow we were getting those things back. It was like there was a girl, my sister I think and my other family members. We managed to get our property and I found myself in an office building and my colleague was there. I asked for the toilet and she showed me the toilets, they were written "for company directors". I got in and just as I was about to get into a stall, I saw a lady go in before me. She got out and I realized that the seat had been dirty and she was wiping it clean for me. When I was to get in my colleague got in and relieved herself. When she got out I got in and I sat. But the seat was strange now it seemed like it was now a pit toilet and I had to sit in an uncomfortable position, could see the pit below and I was being careful not to fall in. I urinated and I stood up and left.

3. I was with my husband or my father it was not clear and then he started coughing a non stop cough I've never experienced before. It was horrible to watch, he was rolling on the floor with this. During or before this he told me that his money was held back at work, delayed for weeks now. I prayed for him and he sat up from the floor having stopped coughing and told me that his money had been released from work.

4. My friend that were are praying with these days had this dream : we were at a mountain with very big boulders and my pastor (my spiritual father) was there on the side praying for people. I was higher than her and holding her hand as we were going up. We saw some money below tucked in boulders and she said the money looked like some people were using it for rituals, I said she must not take it because I also thought it was used by ritualists. As we were going higher and higher I fell and hurt myself on the rocks. I was crying saying I've never felt so much pain and I don't know how I'll up. She woke up.

Thank you
1. I see, spiritual and physical information leakage and loophole over your home and life security and safety. That is, as we speak, you,your home are spiritually and physically vulnerable and under no visible or divine protection.

Solution?
+ Inquire from the lord what went wrong , what you have done wrong.
+ Pray to block that loophole and every spiritual and physical leakages and information that gave you out.
+ Prayer for the recovery of your divine and your home protection.
+ Forgiveness of sin(/just in case it links with an unconscious sin).
+ Be wary of how and whom you give your information out to and your..and home whereabouts henceforth.

Your divine protection is prevently been removed you must recover it now!

2. Its called ' taken back your lost/stolen inheritance or possession..and ...

◄ Psalm 126:1 ►
When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream...(watching a movie)

3. I see finacial affliction and health but only you can redeem,come to his rescue. Pray for him against evil forces frsutrsting his effort,oppressing his financial life and wellbeing.

4. The lord wouldn't permit me to say much on these considering how much ,in that part of the world people cherish and.. their religion leaders hence I will quote and refer to the Bible the lord referred me to when I was asking God the meaning to this unique revelation and here it said ;

◄ Matthew 15:14 ►
so ignore them. They are blind guides leading the blind, and if one blind person guides another, they will both fall into a ditch."

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir

I don't understand number 4, if she saw me helping her up the mountain and then falling does that mean I'm leading her astray? And I'm not her leader, it was my pastor she saw there praying for other people.
Your narration ( at number 4) was so mixed up that I couldn't tell who is who.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

(06-09-2018, 08:15 PM)nonop Wrote: Thank you sir

I don't understand number 4, if she saw me helping her up the mountain and then falling does that mean I'm leading her astray? And I'm not her leader, it was my pastor she saw there praying for other people.

She needs spiritual guidance and mentor as the lord warned she will fall and fail on her way to spiritual and physical height should she embark on the journey by herself.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Greetings pastor and thank you.

1. I dreamt that my female colleague's brother in law, his girlfriend and his child were all dead. We were all wondering how they could be dead and someone said the girlfriend was just there to give birth to their second child and now she's dead.

2. The dream started with me getting an app as a message on my phone, it was an app I'd never seen before. This happened while I was in the house I grew up in. Then I found missed calls scattered all over the phone screen. I called back and a man (A) picked up and said something. Then I called another number and another man (B) picked up and asked how I was able to get him. I'm not sure how I got his number. Then I was talking with A again and he said said something about meeting up with him. Afterwards I found myself at my ex's place, like a flat. When I got there he was there but I don't remember what we spoke about. I found myself in the kitchen opening a cupboard looking for a glass to drink milk. I found the glasses, they were different sizes I first took a bigger one but it was dirty inside, although outside it looks clean. I went for a smaller one and found it also dirty and I started wondering what kind of life... I took a carton of milk that was on the table, but it was not enough, every jar there which I thought had milk actually had water. Anyway the two men A and B came to my ex's flat and other people as well, I think my brother was there. There was food being prepared, it was something that looked like spinach with cream and was put in bread to make it a sandwich. I saw one of the men sprinkle something like a spice on the sandwiches before people started eating. They ate but I didn't eat. When they finished the men said to me the party went very well I did good, so now they are confident that I can pull this off again and they would just give me money. I turned around and faced away from them and right then I got this feeling in my heart that those men were agents of darkness. They were dressed very well, in black suits and did not look evil or anything. But as they continued to talk I had this bad feeling about them. I thought all this time they were trying to groom me and I thought to myself I won't even do such parties for them. In fact I was thinking I need to pray for the food all these people had eaten and I was grateful that I did not eat it.

Thank you
1. The words ' girl friend and a child ' means ; when you live and dwell in sin like its a way of life destruction abound.
The said person needs some spiritual intercessor and prayers ASAP lest destruction strike.

2. It's a blast,call from your past.
But no more shall you heed to it calls,it whispers nor the devil,the world and it sinful ways like you were in the past.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole