John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Dreams 123
1. I see you destroying the powers of darkness and/or bringing them down to their kneels in the name of Jesus.

Truly, he that's in you is greater than he that's in the world!

2. I see spiritual robber, plot to disgrace you financially and publickly aborted and disgraced instead of you.
The enemies wanted to disgrace you financially and publickly but the lord prevailed.

Thank you jesus!

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Greetings pastor

Thank you sir for the interpretations

This dream is not clear. I dreamt that my youngest brother was injured but we couldn't get to him somehow.

Thank you
Trouble looms. I see your brother inflicted,breakdown and at the same time enclosed so as not to be rescue.

This must not come to pass.

You know what to do.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Greetings Pastor in Jesus' Name

1. I was taking a nap and had a vivid dream like my ex was speaking to me on the phone. He was telling me about money he was going to transfer for me to buy my son some clothes. He then started saying he will also give me money so we can both go together and buy us clothes. I asked him if his wife knows that he's now offering me to buy my clothes. He insisted and ignored my question. I kept asking and he ignored the question and asked me to go with him.

2. I was at some place where there were people working at a farm cutting trees and making fire wood. They had machines that were doing the cutting, it seemed like a lot of work and the people who were working were very diligent. I was there to evaluate the business because they had applied for a fund I work for. Then someone took me to a place with houses and there I met my male friend (we've been friends for over 15 years). This my friend showed me a house and other things like pictures of his daughter, his mother and the house. I went and met with my husband and then I went back to where my friend was. He was devastated and told me that just before I went to see my husband he was planning to go tell his mother that he had found the woman for him. He showed me that he had bought the house for me, and he had shown me all those pictures because he wanted me to know and share in his life. I was dumbfounded and shocked to say the least, because I never saw anything that indicated he was interested in me. I felt sorry that he had missed that opportunity, I looked at the house and he had abandoned it, he seemed to have lost hope about his future.

Thank you
1. This may come to pass. But in essence, ' the lord emphasized on his pride and mannerism when dealing with you through your son. What a man! What a proudful man.. towards you. Hmmm..

2. Unknown to you he's nurtured a great love for you with good plans,envisioned,and was executing it behind closed doors. Surely,if your present husband hadn't came into your life the possibility of him being your husband is high.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Greetings pastor in Jesus mighty name

1. I was with someone outside looking at the moon and there were what appeared to be two other moons close to the real one. Then suddenly the two moons appeared to explode there in the sky. They released rocks that were coming straight to where we were, at very high speeds. I remember the feeling of hopelessness, knowing that we couldn't control where those rocks landed. I just thought maybe today we're dying. Then we were inside a building and we heard a loud explosion as the rock (comet) landed right next to the building we were in. We went outside to look and there was a hole the size of a room, quite scary to think about. Some men went to it and took out something that looked like a hut, and carried it away. We all marvelled that we were not harmed, and somebody said it could only be God who saved us.

2. I went to find my car but it was not there, somebody said it was taken by traffic police to be impounded. I thought that I must go and take it out of there and I woke up.

3. My husband dreamt he was with his brothers and they had taken his money and he was fighting with them, but before the dream ended I woke him up because he was breathing strange and mumbling.

Thank you sir
1. ◄ Psalm 91:7 ►

A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.

2. Wage war against every visible, invisible forces that want to attack, impound your car now.

3. He's not to entrust or trust them with any of his valuables or resources lest they rob him off, at will.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir and greetings

I dreamt I was in a house, owned by a widower a white man with 2 daughters. The house was big and beautiful, and I was with another person, let's call him A, and I was fighting with another one, let's call him B. The fight was long and A was helping me to fight with B. I took a spade and I was hitting B on the head with it. But A took the spade from me and complained that I was not hard enough. He proceeded to hack B with the spade so much that the blood was oozing and spreading everywhere, even I had some spots of blood, I was sure B was going to die. . I decided it was too much to watch as A was still going on hacking B, I went into another room until A was done. When I returned there was blood all over the place and I was forced to step on it to get to the other side. I was afraid I would slip and fall. Then amazingly B got up and started talking as if nothing was wrong with him. Then I was upstairs with the owner of the house and he was talking to a white girl, saying something about marrying her, though I don't remember the exact words. She agreed and the daughters of the man loved her so much. I saw her pregnant and lying on the floor, surrounded by the man's daughters, they were talking about the baby that they loved it. They all looked very happy. But the strange thing was that it also seemed like I was that white girl.

Thank you
As you failed to retaliate,revenge,fight those who or whoever hurt you ( be it your ex or anybody)violently but embraced peace and forgiveness instead ? Surely, your latter would and is be better than your beginning maritally and otherwise.

But this is more like a message for everyone too, all : a hurt or battle handed over,left unto God he'll turn it around and give us a beautiful latter.

This is your story and this is now : a better and happy ending,maritally and..

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Greetings pastor in Jesus mighty name

Thank you sir

I dreamt I was going for a c-section at a hospital. My executive manager who is 3 levels higher than me at work was helping me to get to the theatre. She pushed a wheelchair I was in and went to the direction of the theatre. But before we reached it I asked her so what are we having, she said a girl. But it was like she was my regular gynae and another doctor who used to be my gynae before, was going to do the c-section. She pushed me and then she left me there in a room full of people (it looked like a reception area), mostly women, some were busy breastfeeding newborns and they were sort of blocking my way so the wheelchair could not go through. I stood up and walked through them, trying to avoid bumping into them. I got to the other side and couldn't find the theatre. I found myself outside, where I saw an actress celebrity operating a machine which had a tank like thing that went to the bottom of a very long drop. Where we were was way higher than the hospital, I could see it at the bottom. The actress said she's just making copies she'll assist me when she's done. I went past the opening and I decided to jump down in order to get to the hospital at the bottom. It was a very long drop and there was another short drop closer to the hospital. I used a rope to anchor me as I jumped and I reached the bottom, much to my relief cos it looked dangerous. I then went to see if I could find the theatre, someone showed me a route. I followed it and realized it was the one I had been following with my boss, I still couldn't locate the theatre I was supposed to be in. Again I found myself at the top outside the hospital where the celebrity was. This time I jumped down without a rope, I seemed to be able to control my speed as I going down and I landed softly. I went down on the second drop and I met my executive manager. She said we must hurry the doctor is worried now wondering where I was since I was supposed to be at theatre in the morning but it was already after 1pm I was still not there. I thought the doctor would be angry so I was amazed that he was just worried. We went towards the entrance and just then the doctor walked out to meet me and I woke up.

Thank you