John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Dreams 123
1. I see you destroying the powers of darkness and/or bringing them down to their kneels in the name of Jesus.

Truly, he that's in you is greater than he that's in the world!

2. I see spiritual robber, plot to disgrace you financially and publickly aborted and disgraced instead of you.
The enemies wanted to disgrace you financially and publickly but the lord prevailed.

Thank you jesus!

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Greetings pastor

Thank you sir for the interpretations

This dream is not clear. I dreamt that my youngest brother was injured but we couldn't get to him somehow.

Thank you
Trouble looms. I see your brother inflicted,breakdown and at the same time enclosed so as not to be rescue.

This must not come to pass.

You know what to do.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Greetings Pastor in Jesus' Name

1. I was taking a nap and had a vivid dream like my ex was speaking to me on the phone. He was telling me about money he was going to transfer for me to buy my son some clothes. He then started saying he will also give me money so we can both go together and buy us clothes. I asked him if his wife knows that he's now offering me to buy my clothes. He insisted and ignored my question. I kept asking and he ignored the question and asked me to go with him.

2. I was at some place where there were people working at a farm cutting trees and making fire wood. They had machines that were doing the cutting, it seemed like a lot of work and the people who were working were very diligent. I was there to evaluate the business because they had applied for a fund I work for. Then someone took me to a place with houses and there I met my male friend (we've been friends for over 15 years). This my friend showed me a house and other things like pictures of his daughter, his mother and the house. I went and met with my husband and then I went back to where my friend was. He was devastated and told me that just before I went to see my husband he was planning to go tell his mother that he had found the woman for him. He showed me that he had bought the house for me, and he had shown me all those pictures because he wanted me to know and share in his life. I was dumbfounded and shocked to say the least, because I never saw anything that indicated he was interested in me. I felt sorry that he had missed that opportunity, I looked at the house and he had abandoned it, he seemed to have lost hope about his future.

Thank you
1. This may come to pass. But in essence, ' the lord emphasized on his pride and mannerism when dealing with you through your son. What a man! What a proudful man.. towards you. Hmmm..

2. Unknown to you he's nurtured a great love for you with good plans,envisioned,and was executing it behind closed doors. Surely,if your present husband hadn't came into your life the possibility of him being your husband is high.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole