• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's pray for Ps Bankole
Greetings in the wonderful name of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ said in Ephesians 6:18-20: "praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak". Indeed workers in the work of God need our prayers always in order to: open their mouths boldly to make known the mysteries of the gospel. Because if you read Ephesians 6:12 it says "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places". It is therefore necessary that we take time out of our busy lives and take this ministry and Ps Bankole to the Lord in prayer. If we do that the Lord is willing to show that He is God. Jesus says in Matthew 18:19 “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven." And 1 John 5:14 says "Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us." I would therefore like to ask every member of this forum to take every first Friday of the month starting tomorrow to pray for this ministry and Pastor Bankole. You can add fasting if that's what the Spirit of the Lord leads you to do. We will not be doing this to benefit us only but others that will come to know the Lord through this ministry, and others who will learn to walk in the Lord's ways through this ministry. I will post prayer points that you can use in another thread. May the Lord use you to expand His Kingdom as you pray for His servant.

Amen. Thank you for the reminder.
Will continue praying for his life & ministry. :)
 God speaks to me every time i lie down. Jeremiah 33:3, John 16:13-15,Job 33:14-16  Heart

As Joseph fufil is destiny and was made a governor over Egypt by interpreting the kings dream so will Pst Bankole fufil his destiny in Jesus Name Amen.

I'm honoured, I feel honoured.
May the lord jesus be with you all, bless you, and I pray that this ministry shall continue to be a blessing to all and you generation(s)

Bless u

This ministry is moving forward by fire IJN.
2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from all evil work, and preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom, to whom be glory forever and ever Amen. :)

Just a reminder to pray for Ps Bankole tonight.

Thanks for the reminder !
Will pray for him and his ministry and everyone dear to him
he is truly a blessing
Amen

Such a blessing to us we will continue2pray in Jesus Mighty name amen

And i pray for the Continous growth of the Ministry...I am proud to be a member of the Family..

This Ministry would move forward and the gates of hell wont prevail against it IJMN.The lord would uphold Pastor Bankole and settle him on every side IJMN.
Amen