• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My dreams
1.I had a dream nd I saw a friend of mine conducting deliverance on a young boy, den immediately I joined him in d deliverance.after everything I woke up, I wanto no d connection between both of us cos for real were close nd I just knew dis person few month's ago nd were kind of connected in so many ways I don't really no why. I wanna no d meaning of dis connection.

2.I had another dream where I was with my family we were just together nd I noticed in dat dream dat salvation ministry were having a program nd I noticed dat my friend was there cos dats d church he attends same friend I talked abt in d first dream .but dis tym I wanted to see him .but sometin happened I was abt going to d church but I wasn't putting on slippers so i had to go bk nd wear slippers .but b4 I could reach d church , I saw him moving I had to speed up nd I was trying to call his name but notin was coming out asif I lost my voice I was telling 2, guys walking in same path with me to help me call d guy but dy didn't dy were just staring at me I wasn't happy cos I couldn't meet up .he entered a bike nd left so I wasn't able to talk to him,I woke up feeling sad

3.I dreamt nd I saw mysef in a building holding a bible on my hand but no wan was there I was d only one standing there dunno wat it means

Hmmm... Now I know why God brought/leg you here.

Anyway, before anything endeavor to read our rules on the ministry's forum at...below ;

http://dreamstorchlight.org/announcements.php?aid=5

Your dream ;

1. The " Connection ' was and is divine, it's God's design and plan, and that's because you both have a divine and ministerial calling for the kingdom of God. I see you working together in many areas especially within the confine and grace of God, within or without the building called ' the church ". That is, what brought you together is beyond just the church, it God's and heavenly.

2. ...but here and again, the dream continued...
The church or rather, his church will separate two, him from you so that the divine purpose for which God has connected or brought you two together may fail and not be fulfilled.

This is terrible. You have some prayers to do so that you won't both miss God's purpose for your lives especially you because you need him( the friend) more to fulfill your divine purpose for your life.

This is deep.

Glory to God!

3. This revelation has put the two dreams above is balanced and that is; you have a ministerial calling for God. Mind you, this is beyond the four walls of the church. It's unique and it's unusual.

Jesus is Lord.
Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]