• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Pls, help me out
Contrary to what you or some might think or believe, you went for your heart's desire, and you made the best [of your] choice.

Bless
You.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Thanks sir.

1. I was with a colleague and his wife. I saw my late dad with some people. I told him how I missed him, I wanted him to come over but he said he's working for some people and also said something like he can't come over to me. I told the couple with me how I have dreamt about how I see my dad and the dream was exactly how it happened. My male colleague was telling his wife not to allow something about pregnancy or so.anted him to come over but he said he's working for some people and also said something like he can't come over to me. I told the couple with me how I have dreamt about how I see my dad and the dream was exactly how it happened. My male colleague was telling his wife not to allow something about pregnancy or so.

2. My mum saw someone that entered the house and was like a long time friend with mum. Another person told mum that the person that entered will confess very soon and should keep her fingers crossed.

1. Deep inside you, you are still struggling to let go, accept the reality of your father's departure, and overcome the void he's left in your life.

But for your sanity and life's sake, you must by all means abort this pregnancy or disallow it.

2. Your mother needs to be careful about whom she reports her challenges or cases especially domestic matters so that someone she didn't send her errand will not go ahead with it and overdo it.

Bless
You.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir.

1. My father was admitted in my former place of work. The doctor administered a drug on him and I thought it would affect him and at the same time the doctor was likely confused about dad's medications. I checked my dad and he was sitting without issue, also cleaning his nose and I told him not to use the handkerchief because it's dirty.

2. I visited a female friend I met on social media. She has 4 children and the husband stays where he works, I told myself that the husband might have a woman where he's and just sending money to his wife to make her not to worry about him. The woman bought soft drinks for her children and I requested that one should give me to drink despite the economic hardship. Also, it looked like I was the one with 4 children.

1. Medically and physically nothing was wrong with your father before he passed on. His case was just one that defiled medical logic and knowledge.

Quote:doctor was likely confused about dad's medications. I checked my dad and he was sitting without issue

2. The pillar holding this marriage and keeping you and your husband together lies in you two living together, under the same roof. The Lord warns that trust and faith in the marriage will be breached if you live apart.

Bless
You.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir.

1. Ladies sat beside men and exposed their womanhood while they were operating phones. I wondered if it's a new trend.

2. My husband was coming to visit me in my place of work and I have seen him through the window while with my daughter on the bed. He likely carried a pack of fruit juice. He hasn't visited my office before so I said he will know the place when he sees the sign post. As he was asking for me from my colleagues, I came out and later saw him pressing phone or reading something with a lady that he likely asked about me.

3. My mother didn't answer me when I greeted her so I distanced myself from her too.

4. My sister carried a gas cylinder that was leaking. Not a very clear dream.

5. My landlord gave me a paper or envelope, there was money and some other things there. I wondered if he just wanted to give me gift for my father's funeral ceremony. I wanted to go appreciate him but I said it's night and would go the next day.

6. My husband was saying that something isn't on my window.

1. We have a terrible and ungodly young generation.

2. I see a man trying so hard to please or restore the love and trust of his wife in him and the marriage.

3. There may be a misunderstanding between you and your mother; I see her keeping malice with you.

4. She's battling with an unclear head.

5. A gesture or show of solidarity/sympathy is possible from your landlord and when it happens, show appreciation without delay.

6. I see him trying to be better and creating room for healthy communication between the two of you, within the home.

Bless
You.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir.

Someone told me that it's not easy to get married and find it difficult to have fruit of the womb. I was told about a former colleague that had this problem and it was her friend that accommodated her when she was depressed. I was lucky to be pregnant after my wedding.

You are married today and you are also blessed with the fruit of the womb; you should always be grateful to God for that and protect/guard your marriage jealously.

Bless
You.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir.

1. My husband came to my parent's house without notice to see me. I started discussing with him forgetting we had misunderstanding.

2. My brother said he do see our father, a female neighbor said it's not good the way my father comes. I told the neighbor that nothing is wrong because it's only the dead people that will resurrect with Jesus that do like that.