• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Pls, help me out
Greetings sir.

1. I was in a place where I got an accommodation & we were 4 and we're going to share the rooms. I was thinking of of how I will get money for my school expenses. I haven't moved into my room with my roommate when the building collapsed & a pregnant hostel mate fainted but later came to life, she was bleeding from the uterus.

2. I took kuli that my brother helped someone to buy & he replaced it back. My brother has messed the bucket of dirty water I wanted to pour away. I said my dirty siblings will reap what they sow and I poured the dirty water away.

3. My father was rearing goats so as to make money in future.

4. I didn't know it was my brother that my mother wanted to call because he hasn't come back home. She asked for #1000 from him as if she's shy.

5. A radio program was on and my neighbor was selected as one of those who won & to be given 1k. I don't know what it has to do with my sister that I said my neighbor would be happy & may give her money.

6. A friend who got married recently and lives in another state came to my state. Some ladies beside me knows her and she waved to them but likely she didn't see me. She looked more beautiful and she passed by a burnt building where her family member was also burnt, I was thinking if she won't feel sad about remembering the incident.

7. I called the number of the governor of my state to advise him, @ times the network would be somehow bad.

8. My hairstylist was making my hair on the roadside. The front part was made in an uncommon way.

1. Invest,spend wisely.

2. Your brother must repent and return back to God before it's to late.

3. Tomorrow belongs to those invest, plan for it.

4. He must be rebuke when do wrong and not be pampered or bought out of it, by your mother.

5. Every good deed must be rewarded anyhow,somehow no matter how long.

6. All is well that ends well. For, surely,its the time that takes away our reproach and gives us a new beginning,life and hope.

7. What a terrible governance and government with retrogressive development,and disconnection to the mass.

8 . It's called ' unusual glory/beauty '. This is see all over you,upon you.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Thanks sir.

1. A former neighbor's son wore a type of clothe I have which I saw on social media. I wanted to send the picture of the clothe to him but the network was bad. I saw something like snake/pest. I wondered if one of the former neighbors still contact the parents of the boy that wore the clothes.

2. I have bought something from a woman before & came back to check if I could get shoes for my nephew but I saw the types he has before and it also looked like he's a girl that I was searching for girl's shoes but couldn't find there.

3. In my former street I don't know what happened that people were many and had something to do with Muslim.

4. My brother asked someone if he could change his #200 to lesser denominations and a coworker gave her #100. I asked him if the #100 would be enough for what he needed it for so that I could give him #100 and he said no. He was smiling somehow and @ the same time like someone who's having breathing problem.

A colleague checked my purse and said the money has reduced or increased but I told her I changed it into lesser denominations and that is why it looks like the money is much. Seemed she wanted to help me buy banana and checking if I have money to pay her.

5. In the former place, the entrance of our house was very dirty and I asked my mother about it because I could see some places very neat and okro & other plants were growing in front of the house like it has been used for farm in the past. I wanted to pack the dirt. I also switched off generator. A family just had a baby and they were caring for him/her.

6. Still in the former house, my brother washed his armpit with soap and showed my father if it is clean & he inspected it. My brother also covered his manhood and said his bad teeth has grown new and beautiful teeth.

7. My mother said my brother's wife thanked her for what she did. He's not married in real life.

1. Stop putting that cloth on or dispose it.

2. Many mistook him for a female.

3. I see chaos cause by religion. Pray for it to be averted.

4. Givers don't lack.

5. Holiness delivers from both past and present sins.

6. Holiness, humility and the fear of the lord brings healing and restoration.

7. A woman, marriage might about humility,and cause him to be a source of blessing (not curse) to his mother --with the right woman/wife.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir.

1. There are two sacks with me, my sister and I have deliberated on which is bigger. A man that came with his friend held the sack and I could see which is bigger, there was rice in the bag for me. One of the men was behaving like he's shy because he couldn't stay longer with us. I was in a room where my sister or a lady do see the man, the lady wanted him to notice her.

2. The family of the above man came as my in - laws & I wanted to make them comfortable. One of my in-laws told me a pregnant woman that came with them is having threatened abortion and I should prescribe a drug. The pregnant woman put a baby on her back and said she has undergone CS in the past. I was very careful not to prescribe drug for her because she might said it is the drug I prescribed that made her loose her child if she eventually looses it. Some of my colleagues also came to warn me not to prescribe the drug.

3. A neighbour that I thought has moved out of my compound is still living in my compound like she's comfortable there.

4. A former colleague came to my place of work with her only daughter. They both looked more fairer in complexion. A male boss asked me about her husband & I said he's alive.

5. A male colleague asked me how he could get clothes for his son and if it could be sold on credit.

1. Your sister must weigh her life on the scale of holiness and self control so that there would be balance in her life and recovery of her destiny.

2. Never render any help or risk anything for your (potential) in-laws at the detriment of your career and rule of engagement.

3. Your recidence isn't all that bad after all.

4. Marriage brings out the beauty of a woman but a good marriage,husband that lives up to his marital vows brings out the best of a woman's beauty and potential.

5. Don't stand as a debtor any.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir.

1. My sister was making a dress that I didn't know if she's making it for me or not because it's my clothe. A girl was with her waiting for the clothe. My sister and someone wanted to use the sewing machine but my sister wanted to use it and continued experimenting every part of the machine while I mastered it.

2. I went to a neighbour's shop to ask the daughter if her mother will fetch water. I dropped my bucket so she could remember to inform me when they want to open the tap.

3. My neighbors' children (a boy and a girl) were playing with my nephew in my house. I said the boy is fast to reach puberty. The children later left my house.

4. My sister & I was receiving air outside which was unusual of us. One of my neighbors told me about somebody that wanted to date me and I told my neighbor the person? is wasting his time. I was trying to cover a bowl of locust beans well. I also told my neighbor that I brought vegetables from my father's house but he didn't want to have interest in what i said. There was a vegetable covered with bush in front of my house where I cut two types of vegetables and wrapped it in a nylon so as to preserve it. I saw another wrap of locust beans & melon seeds in the water in my kitchen. The melon has almost poured in the washing basin.

5. A woman that sells drug called me on phone asking me if I was the one that told the man that wanted to date me to buy some drugs or provision, seemed she asked me so that he won't waste his money. I told her I didn't send him. I have planned to tell my sister to tell him I am not around if he comes.

1. The word ';master ' says it all.
You are far ahead your sister in wisdom, knowledge and intelligence. She has lot to learn and growing up to do.

2. I see you, your environment,neighborhood struggling for water.

3. Yes! He's growing quite fast, your nephew.

4. Your destiny, spirit man and person detest being match-make. And you do not want it therefore rebuke any gift or gestures aim to match-make or bought you.

5. Who's this man trying to impress you with gift to win your Heart? This can't work even your neighbor and people around you knows hence I don't see you given in to such.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir.

1. A woman I know who's a Christian wore Muslim attire on Friday.

2. A colleague bought grinding stone and I wanted to buy mine but I didn't see my choice. She tried her best to find for me but it proved abortive. Her son looked like a child that his body is being bleached and he talked like an adult.

3. I was discussing with someone I knew in the past about a lady that died as a result of minor illness. The person I was discussing with also had the same illness. Someone that I sent to bring me 2 drugs brought the one I sent him & one that could make the client sleep for days. I detected I was given the wrong drug when I checked it, a boss told me what I supposed to do next time. The sick lady was later okay.

4. A woman said her wound breakdown because doctor didn't tell him to come to the hospital, I said she should have come before her appointment day if she has any complaint. I wanted to pour palm oil into one of the tins of milk in my bag but I didn't later pour it there.

5. I was told the borehole where we fetch drinking water is no longer accessible.

1. Don't be deceived many are today's so called Christians but are not worthy to be called one.

2. Some disappointment are meant to protect you from unknown,future consequences or regret.

3. No man is an island, no one knows it all therefore be careful before you administered drugs or recommend one for a patient whose case is complex. Rather seek superior advise or guidance before you do and all will be well.

4. Think and deeply before you consider a patient whose case is complex or failed to do the right thing at the right time.

5. I see scarcity.
But prayer may avert it.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole