• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The prophesy
Woke up this morning to check on my WhatsApp messages one particular one caught my attention, and I thought I should open it. I did. What I found terrified me, and not because nobody is unaware of the sad event going on in that country already. The news is everywhere, around the globe---what's going on in S.A. one of our lovely members from that county is troubled about these and she want us to pray so that this violence and killings can at least, come to an end or cease.

But the shocking part is, what's happening there , today and at the moment in that country was prophesied, through dreams interpretation , and brethens? It came to pass. Is already being fulfilled. God didnt miss a word. I mean, everything came and is coming to pass as he said,and she's powerless about the situation going on her that country just as the lord said. I want us all to learn from this message and what's happening ---THERE IS GOD AND WHAT HE SAYS IS WHAT IT IS. HE NEVER LIES, HIS WORDS NEVER RETURN TO HIM UNFULFILLED " There is God brethens, THERE IS GOD!!! Brethens , let's all join hands and pray for these violence and killings to stop,come to an END as many are being killed. Prayer is our only weapon, GOD is all we have and only him can speak to the heart of these people and stop them anyway...

#NoMoreKillingInJesus#
[Image: 39xbxj.gif]

Bless you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Wow!!!!!
God the same yesterday today and forever.

If only we started praying then maybe it would have been averted but God must have allowed it for this prophecy to come to pass.
Thank God for dreams torchlight ministries.

God will continue to uphold you sir.

May he answer us and bring an end to this killings in Jesus name

You all must bear with the slow pace. I know, some of you don't even know that some dreams takes an hour or 1;30hr to read and interpret. Did you know?

Watch out for your dream interpretation. It is almost your turn. Be patient!

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Alright sir.
I pray for God's grace upon your life. Amen

There has been a lot of set back today(personal) , but POWER was the major set back.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

It is not the power issue (today) this time. It is , myself! The author of the delay and late ministration ; I had a heavy busy day. It was overwhelming brethens. But I thank God that, after all we are here to do the work of God.

NOTE ; my life's priority remain God , and here alone.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

The network just came up now, it's been a terrible and blank one all day.

Ministration resume now.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

We bless God and thank Him for Jesus and His Mighty works in Jesus name Amen.

I thank God for everyone who joined us in prayers surely the intended damages and more killings did not happen in Jesus name, Glory to God Almighty may He increase us in Him in Jesus name.

May His name be glorified for all the wonders He does in Jesus name Amen

Good afternoon everyone,
Hope we are all doing great?

It's abit strange not to hear from Prophet Bankole for 3days as anyone been able to get in touch with him?

His messages are dropping and also WhatsApp going through but no response.

I pray all is well with him, please let's remember him in prayers he has been a great blessing to our lives and without him the forum can't function.

God bless us all in Jesus name.

Hi

I spoke to him yesterday on WhatsApp and he told me he is not able to work for now.

Let's keep the pastor in our prayers.

God bless