• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WORLDLY ZEALOUSNESS
WORLDLY ZEALOUSNESS

Quote:®She's not properly dressed, instead of you to preach to her, you are shouting "WOW!!! you look sexy.... Brother u are part of the problem. #Repent

®A preacher said "if you know what I know, you'll laugh less and cry more" does that ring a bell in our head? Do we have to see b4 we believe? #Repent

® I want to have money, I want to marry a beautiful wife, I want to marry a handsome guy, I want to buy a nice car, I want to build a big house, is that all we think about? We will all die & leave all these. Vanity. #Repent

® You think regret is when u did not marry the man u wanted, or did not study d course u liked? NO! Regret is you reaching the grave without enough good deeds" vanity #Repent

®Rich, poor, pretty, ugly, slim, fat, literate, illiterate, white, black, ustaz, pastor, player, King, slave, PDP, APC, DEATH does not care who u are, when its time, you are going" #Repent

® Someone is dead & you are alive, someone is sick & u are healthy, someone is lost & you are guided, why then are u sad coz someone is rich & you are poor? why are you ungrateful? Thank God. #Repent

®Oh boy! Oh baby!! see Venza, Chai see house, damn! see that babe" Bros the world is just a play & illusion, its beauty doesn't last, don't be carried away, seek. Seek first his Kingdom. #Repent

®Wisdom, people will be naked, but the fear of judgement will not allow u look, have that fear now and stop asking, uploading or downloading nude pictures. #Repent

"Jesus is not coming now, I go Repent before then. Abi???" Bro/Sis, if you die tonight your judgement has started. #Repent!

®She wasn't your wife, you had sex with her, she became pregnant, you made her abort. Illegal relationship + murder, committed by you alone and you are boasting ..... "I've conquered that babe"... #Repent

®"Body no be firewood" Seriously? Is that why you commit Sin? You no know say na de same body dem go carry do firewood 4 hell? Don't allow yours to be among. #Repent.

®Anyone who is not your husband and wanna have sex with you! - he's ur enemy, his love is fake, no true love will want u 2 go 2 hell and miss Heaven #Repent

®You never shed tears even once while reciting scriptures but Films dey make u cry, Hmmm check your yourself. #Repent

®Eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, lip stick, concealer, blusher. powder, if u like do plastic surgery, if your heart is bad, you're dead ugly. #Repent

®God can change you from Ajebota to Ajepako, it's all test of life, don't let Ajebota life make u forget God, always remember Him & thank Him. #Repent

®If u'r not ready u can postpone your wedding date, graduation date, election date, but u can never postpone your death date, always be ready. #Repent

®If you don't respect your parents, your life go bend, and you might end up in hell. #Repent!

®I have a meeting! I have a meeting!! Is that why u rush your prayers? Noooo! Don't disrespect God. Don't take Him for granted too.

Pls never be ashamed of Jesus Christ or his good work.. For he cares and loves you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]