• No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • This is a FREE service.
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayer Request for Breakthrough/Divine turnaround
Great Praises to the lord God Almighty.
Dear pastor I seek your support in prayers for a great turnaround in my life. I am tired of where I am and how my life has been going for a while. I have been unstable,suffered a lot, and life is not just moving forward or progressing.
I believe that the God whom I serve is able to do all things and my situation is nothing for him to turn around. I am believing God for a life partner (the bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh)even though I know I have met some ladies in the past who were ready to marry me.
I wish I was married now with my own kids but things are so rough now.

Please sir remember me in your prayers..
I know my God is able to do all things. Amen.

(28-09-2018, 06:41 PM)JJ1275 Wrote: Great Praises to the lord God  Almighty.
Dear pastor I seek your support in prayers for a great turnaround in my life. I am tired of where I am and how my life has been going for a while. I have been unstable,suffered a lot, and life is not just moving forward or progressing.
I believe that the God whom I serve is able to do all things and my situation is nothing for him to turn around. I am believing God for a life partner (the bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh)even though I know I have met some ladies in the past who were ready to marry me.
I wish I was married now with my own kids but things are so rough now.

Please sir remember me in your prayers..
I know my God is able to do all things. Amen.

When you point a finger at your neighbor the rest is pointing at you. Let's join our member in prayer with the prayer point below ;

http://dreamstorchlight.org/showthread.php?tid=2016

Lastly, do PM me your name so that I can add you to my prayer list,members.
May the good lord turn your life around,answer your prayers and change your story without delay.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]