John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange Vulture Dreams
1. I see a strange woman before you. She would want to manipulate,trick to lure you into her life but be warned ! Don't give in to her tricks and manipulation it's deadly and dangerous and it's nothing but deceit indeed.

•It's called " higher ground,ability to soar and possess....
Meaning, you've found favor with the lord and heaven.

2. I see great enmity, hatred towards your father and her sister. And this is so deep and strong that if you had the chance? You'll lead them into a pit of destruction or their downfall. But the lord warned, you can't continue this way for whatever evil,or downfall you wish or plot against those two might directly or indirectly affect you too ; Yes, you will all get soaked in the river of destruction or wastage.

3. Traveling or going overseas shouldn't be on your lists or plans now except the lord approve of it,or there is indeed an established or solid reason backed by divine instruction.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole
Good day Prophet Ebankole, greetings to you in the name of our lord Jesus… Please help translate this strange dream I had this morning.

What I remember about this dream is that I was with some guys and it was like we came together to become a group(seemed like a cult group) but we looked like regular people with black caps. A paper was given to me, like I opened a paper and what was clearly written on the paper was ‘Ire’… Then there was a list of us in the group totalling 8 in number written on a white piece of paper. I noticed that the name of the first person on the list (seemed to be our leader) was a neighbourhood friend that I grew up with where we lived before.

A bag of money was now passed to me to share in many bundles and I gave everybody the same amount, one bundle at a time. As I was sharing the money, I noticed there were two young boys among us then I initially thought I should give them a lesser amount but quickly changed my mind and gave me the same amount. That’s all I can remember sir… Please help interprete!

God bless sir.
Biblical number :

EIGHT - New beginnings.

The lord said, I shall make you the head,bless and count you among the blessed ones/group : this is the new beginning.

But he warned, be wary of greed.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole