• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi-National Job Breakthrough
i want to use this opportunity to thank God Almighty for this great thing he has done.i came to this family forum lost,frustrated and hopeless.i was practically almost begging for food because immediately i got married and started building in my fathers house the enemy locked all doors against me that i even lost my only job.But God through his humble servant(Prophet Ebankole) have changed the evil handwriting against me today and my family through my daily dream life,Prayer points from this forum and Prophetic advises from his servant.

I want to use this opportunity to tell everyone that there is God in this forum,seek him with all your heart and Faith...He will definitely.come to your rescue.I am a living testimony.

Words is not enough for me to express all i have to say because i know this is just is beginning of a better days ahead!!

Thank you Jesus.

More Grace Prophet Ebankole.

God Bless Everyone.
When the Lord turn again the Captivity of Zion...We are like those who dreams!!!
 Then My Mouth Shall be filled with laughter,and My tongue with Singing...Then i shall say the Lord has done a great thing!!...Psalm 126.

Congratulations! Thank you you JESUS!

Praise God Hallelujah for this wonderful testimony