John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WARNING TO PARENTS
Quote:
DEAR,

Our mummies and daddies
, I think I should share this with you, not because of yourself, but because God has made you a mother and father of many families: PARENTS ......... Now that the holidays are fast approaching, please take note of the following please: child molesters , sexual abusers, rapists, child predators are everywhere seeking whom to devour. You really don't want to see this happen to your angels. Be extra careful. know where your children or wards are per time. Leave them with very responsible and reasonable not just respectable adult jerks.. Remember Mrs. Dbanj who left her son just for some minutes unattended to. Never leave children alone, not for a second. Apply safety measures in and around the house. Secure your home. Be vigilant. Check why your kids are in love with an adult and check why some adults repel them. Don't be caught up in this wayward society, wear modest and decent clothing for your girls. Jerks can release sperm on themselves just by looking at a baby's bum. It's that bad ?. There may be a lot of parties, be careful. Holidaymakers. ....?. Don't send your kids off to your grannies without helps around. Grannies are weak, vulnerable and not so disciplined as they used to be anymore. Don't burden them with children stress. Don't accommodate other kids you can't cater for in the name of holiday. Watch your teenagers. Get closer to your children and wards this holiday. Keep close, embrace your children, pray, play and plan with them. They can watch television but be mindful what goes into their mind. Most of the time, a lot of accidents could have been avoided. Take them to visit orphanages so they appreciate life more. What more can iI say. Space will not permit me. Proverbs 22:6. . Pls share and save children this looonngg holiday. SHALOM!
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ebankole's post:
  • Gracemohau