• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The favours and mecies of God upon me.
Glory be to God and may God name be maginifed.
I want to say, that God hear all calls, yes God does.
At this time yesterday, i was in tears and confused because the visa i applied for did not come and passports were not received after about 8days for a post that was supposed to take 2days. But God uses the man of God Bankole to smooth the way.
Since this year I joined this forum, i am trusting more on myself when praying, Bankole helped me to belive in my God given gifts and teachers me how to construct a powerful prayer point. Each time he sends me prayer point, and he also follows up , hummm... wonders happens, God becomes very near as i can touch God. Yesterday I did the prayer he sent to me last night and at the end of the prayer, he said meditate after praying, i tell you, no need for dreams, God shown me the person holding my passports and he collected it and dropped it on the deck of the consulate and said, in the morning, you will be asked to come and pick it up and I opened my eyes.. This morning , i received a mail saying, come and pick up your visa.
But yesterday, i was told that the passports were not received No more tears. God is good.
This is just little from where this is coming from. I will come back to write more. God is the most powerful.
Anamosa.

Congratulations! May the Lord be praised always.

Amen. Thank you.

Praise the Lord! That is the God I know.

Hallelujah

Praise God

Glory be to God. God bless Pastor for his commitment

(27-06-2018, 01:20 PM)Anamosa Wrote: Glory be to God and may God name be maginifed.
I want to say,  that God hear all calls, yes God does.
At this time yesterday,  i was in tears and confused because the visa i applied for did not come and passports were not received after about 8days for a post that was supposed to take 2days. But God uses the  man of God Bankole to smooth the way.
Since this year I joined this forum, i am trusting more on myself when praying, Bankole helped me to belive in my God given gifts and teachers me how to construct  a powerful prayer point. Each time he sends me prayer point, and he also follows up , hummm... wonders happens, God becomes very near as i can touch God. Yesterday I  did the prayer he sent to me last night and at the end of the prayer, he said meditate after  praying, i tell you, no need for dreams, God shown me the person holding my passports  and he collected it and dropped it on the deck of the consulate and said, in the morning,  you will be asked to come and pick it up and I opened my eyes.. This morning , i received a mail saying, come and pick up your visa.
But yesterday,  i was told  that the passports were not received  No more tears. God is good.
This is just little from where this is coming from. I will come back to write more. God is the most powerful.
Anamosa.

WOW GOD IS FAITHUFL HALELUYA

Congratulations,anamosa. God is indeed good. So happy for you.