John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for Divine helpers
Please daddy I'm seeking for the face of the Lord for divine helpers financially between five hundred thousand and one million naira to start up a
little business, as my present job for the past two months no salary and things have not been too easy but living by God's grace . Also I need prayer for my future partner wherever he is, for divine location and direction speedily. I was told what is happening to me is also what is happening to him and for divine guidance to locate me. I was ask to give #50 to 7 children who will not tell me thank you or appreciate me. I need the Lord to speak to me back on these issues in no time,because by his grace I started a personal fasting and prayer program from the first of this month June, which will last till the end of the month .please daddy I need your prayers to join my faith with your faith sir.thanks
I will.

Pm me with you full name again.

And I hope,want the rest, our members will join you too in prayer.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]