John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School Dream
Thank you sir. I am grateful
Hello sir,

My dream is as follows.I saw myself in church, the church was dark and I saw a younger family friend hanging out with a group of bad boys. As the service ended, I saw two phones, some money and a Biro on the next chair. Someone forgot it there. I went to the security to keep it but I realized they were mine ,maybe they were stolen and the person forgot them. I felt I was trying to do good but it was for myself. A male friend from my former office kept following me around,I ignored him. Another friend from university was leaving with her friend. She looked like she was working as a cleaner I wanted to help her by giving her my phone number but every paper I tried to write on didn't seem to accept to be written on. I realized two things later , the Biro case was broken and my zipper on my dress was spoilt but nobody noticed. I knew that was because I was not careful or else I would have noticed the zip was bad before wearing it. My mum decided to give the girl some money and send her away so she won't have my number to call me.my old colleague also left when he saw I didn't answer him
I see total recovery of your stolen blessing, benefit and valuable lost to your past ignorant,carelessness and lack of spiritual consciousness.

I must rejoice with you as the power,person behind it is now under judgment such that no man can save or rescue.

Yes! The strong man that's been robbing you off your blessing is now become a thing of the past.

You will surely testify in no time.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Amen sir. Thank God.
Good evening sir,
I dreamt I was in a library reading. A young lady dressed like my church chorister came in and sat beside me. She started singing a strange but familiar gospel hymn. The song was so touching and I was looking at her as she sat so close to me. I don't know what this means as it happened after a service at mfm hq today.
Quote:Good evening sir,
I dreamt I was in a library reading. A young lady dressed like my church chorister came in and sat beside me. She started singing a strange but familiar gospel hymn. The song was so touching and I was looking at her as she sat so close to me. I don't know what this means as it happened after a service at mfm hq today.

It means, during the church program you had a very deep,touching and personal encounter with the lord, holy spirit hence the 'touching experience and overwhelming closeness of that unusual hymn. It called " divine or heavenly encounter with the lord ".

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[-] The following 1 user Likes ebankole's post:
  • Magnificent
Very true sir. Thank you
Good Morning Sir,

Happy new week to you.

I was sleeping when I heard a voice say I am starting full time ministry on a certain date. All of a sudden all my bad dreams turned to good dreams. I began overcoming all obstacles and my path was smooth.

I went back to sleep and had bad dreams throughout. Dreams I haven't had in a long time, dreams of backwardness and all. I prayed about them but I don't understand what the first dream and the transition to bad dreams mean.
Until you unravel and accept the call of God upon your life? You may never experience spiritual and physical dominion and victory over all your battles and enemies.

In a nutshell? Your deliverance comes the very moment you discover the purpose of God for your life, or his calling for your life.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Okay. Thank you sir