John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School Dream
Good Morning pastor,

I noticed that whenever I try to go back to work or run a business, I start having bad dreams about retrogression. I decided to ask GOD through prayers what he wants me to to do, ministry full time or go back to work. I had the following dreams

1) I heard a voice telling me to preach the gospel throughout Africa and also begin to minister to people through songs to encourage them not to give up. The voice also asked me to tell people that they should continue to pay tithes and offering, bring it to the store house as people have stopped doing this.

2) I have been worried about money and how I will survive if I go full time. The dreams I had concerning this, I bought something or I was owing someone and didn't have money to pay. The person came to me asking for his money. I told him to check his pocket and lots of money appeared there. I was also able to buy my dad his favorite car without spending a dime.
1. The answer you seek lies within both dreams but I shall take it one by one anyways instead of conjoining them together ;

Quote:I noticed that whenever I try to go back to work or run a business, I start having bad dreams about retrogression. I decided to ask GOD through prayers what he wants me to to do, ministry full time or go back to work. I had the following dreams.

YOUR ANSWER ;

Quote:1)I heard a voice telling me to preach the gospel throughout Africa and also begin to minister to people through songs to encourage them not to give up. The voice also asked me to tell people that they should continue to pay tithes and offering, bring it to the store house as people have stopped doing this.

So, there you have it nothing more to add. It's as crystal as it was revealed to you.
And mind you, as long as you keep going back to the work of the flesh and or refuse to obey your calling now the retrogressive dreams and all will continue unbate and your case will be like that of Jonah.

2. Now, you worried about how you are going to feed or survive doing the work of God,serving God without a career? Here and hear what the lord has to say ;

Quote:I have been worried about money and how I will survive if I go full time. The dreams I had concerning this, I bought something or I was owing someone and didn't have money to pay. The person came to me asking for his money. I told him to check his pocket and lots of money appeared there. I was also able to buy my dad his favorite car without spending a dime.

He said ; I will supply all your needs without a dime in your disposal, out of nothing I shall bring forth blessing and bless you beyond your needs and expectations. I will cause your increase and multiply you so that you'ill live in abundance of blessing with little or nothing in your hand,bank. I shall open my windows of heaven so that you will live beyond your means and fulfill your financial destiny and obligations even in the life of your mother or parents. Yes, out of nothing I will increase you,bless you so that even your parents shall eat the fruits of their labor in your life.

Do my will , heed to my call and worry not about what to eat,drink or wear for I will provide them all and surprise you.

Now, where do you go from you? Well , that's already in your dream, at the emboldened above but should you wish to know more or want more clarification on these? Open your heart to God,tell him you are ready and to direct you on where and how to begin now.

Time is ticking. ..

I pray the lord will empower you and give you the boldness and courage to do his will. O yes, I am a living testimony to the bolded above so should you need more guidance ? Do not hesitate to PM me or reach out to me.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
I truly need the boldness and courage.

Thank you sir. I will contact you as you advised.

GOD bless you sir.
Good Morning sir,

I had the following dreams

1)I was given two big shawarma, one for me and one for my mum. We were also given one French roll each. My sister came collected the two shawarma and gave my dad. I collected one back and shared with my mum. My dad and sister were greedily eating the one they shared. I realised they didn't have French rolls like us. We ate our French rolls happily.

2)My mum and I got into church and sat in the front row. I had a plate containing some things. I put it on my chair and my sister sitting in the next row took one when I wasn't watching.

3)I was with all my family. They were trying to send me on errands but I refused. I was wearing an old dress of mine which is still very lovely and almost new. I was angry and kept moving around the house. It was our former house. My sisters and their husbands wanted to go and leave me behind, the one who stole from me in the previous dream was calling her tailor to give her cloth to sew and told her husband to go to their family house with their son while she goes out with my elder sister. I was being by shown job vacancies to apply for and details about my business.

3)I was in one of my towels and trying to decide if I should go and have my bath. This same sister of mine just came along with my newer towel and rushed into the bathroom.

4)I tore my sister's name from a list and was about to tear the second one's name off angrily because I felt they were cheating me. The person holding the list was holding a sack with dead and empty snail shells(the snails I told you about that were the number of my age and following me in a previous dream).

5) My eldest sister came home after a long time away. She was commenting that I had more clothes before she left than now. I realised the number of my clothes had reduced drastically. My sister (the one whose name I tore off the list) now had more clothes and arranged them in a part of of my cupboard. I saw myself brushing my teeth and warning my mum not to use a cream my eldest sister bought as it is for bleaching. I can't remember all the details of this dream.

6)I was taken to a secondary school hostel. The hostel was very dirty and the things old. I called my sister to ask where her former hostel was so I can move in. It seemed my sisters were on other rooms in the hostel.
1. Your world seems to be different and aloof among your people or family members. Therefore, if you must rise and don't want to be left behind the rest you must always defend and fight for you right lest what's yours is often deprived of you.

2. You have and possess a unique glory and the lord has made you the head but you are surrounded by contenders ( among your sister or siblings) who always derive joy in taken what's rightfully yours either spiritually or physically and or both ways. But your parents are not also helping in this case. You must be really careful and pray against household glory contenders.

3. What a cruel cruel world! Hmmm..
...Surely, this has been going on for decades. Yes, you've been ridiculed and looked down on and consider low among your own people,siblings and family members. What a pity ! But how long shall the glory of the family, the head and most anointing therein serve,be looked down upon or rebuke like a nobody? This must change and the power to do so lies in your hands. Yes, its both spiritual and physical war you must fought and won if you don't want to continue to be ridicule or consider low among the rest. What a terrible stigma I am seeing before you.

4. Indeed , they had been cheating you for decades and you've been placed under spiritually ...
But just like I said above ; it's a battle of both spiritual and physical warfare...but I see you fighting back now and reclaiming back your land and seat of glory ....away from them.
The battle line has been drawn, you must continue ..

5. It's far glorious and honorable to possess higher glory than to possess the most adorable things of the world. Yes, I see trade your worldly comforts for the seed of greatness,anointing and glory. Yes, whoever listen to you now is blessed and shall be saved but those who heed not shall have full of regrets.

6. Come out of that retrogression, NOW!!!

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Noted.. Thank you sir
Good evening sir,

I had a series of dreams, all the same theme.

1)I was seated in a large hall with quite a number of people. Some people were asked to step out and they were going out in a single file. Majority of them wore church group uniforms. Someone called me and I said hello. As I looked back, I saw that the last set of people were leaving and I joined them as the last on the queue. The person before me was proud and cocky.

2)Some GOs wives were greeting people and people were passing in front of them offering their greeting. I was standing behind their chairs and tried to get in front of them to greet them but I couldn't get pass the chairs, I was stuck behind them.

3)Some people in the first dream stopped at a house to greet some church leaders and elders they were familiar with. I wasn't familiar with them so I stood outside watching them, hugging the wall and wishing I could go inside and greet them too.

4)There was a long queue from the church building to another place in the church compound. People were walking. When I realized I was the last on the queue, I ran ahead of a woman and her children who were walking carelessly. I was making effort to overtake others when I woke up.

Thank you sir
1. A call to serve or work for God must be duly embrace with humility but you must remain true to yourself and humble no matter how discouraged you might be.

2. That's because all the G.O's wives combined don't worth your glory. That is, you are greater and not meant to bow or serve before just anybody. Take note.

3. You are not totally or not connected to the body of Christ , your place of worship as there is this vacuumb in your that graves for love thereof. But you know what ? All you need do is to fall in love with Jesus and get to know him more through his word.

4. I see you trying to break free and take your place within the/that household of God now.
Yes , you should build your confidence in Christ and in your stance for God. The building belongs to Jesus and Jesus is the head of the church. Always remember that !

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Noted sir. Thank you sir
Good Morning sir,

I had these dreams

1)I was in a compound I used to visit when I was younger, dressed in a strange school uniform. It was as if I wanted to collect my certificate for a degree in linguistics plus my degree I have already. As soon as I collected my certificate, I asked someone to take my picture and I left immediately. There were many students trying to get in others like me were rushing out. It was so bad that some of them were armed and fighting so they could get in or out. I climbed on the students and found my way out.

2)I passed from a junior class, passed my neighbours children and graduated from a school. It was like secondary school. I left with a friend to go to my former church. When I got there, she left me and went with a popular friend of hers. My mum came to pick me up from the church and we left together. I was telling her that the church (I mentioned another church) is so close that she should not stress herself picking me or my brother up.