• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Pastor Bankole
This is to wish Pastor a happy birthday,
You have been a blessing to this generation may God continue to engrace you Sir and may you grow from glory to glory. I pray that the assignment the lord has placed in your hands you won't fail in Jesus name
Happy birthday Sir.

(26-05-2018, 09:53 AM)gbemmyade Wrote: This is to wish Pastor a happy birthday,
You have been a blessing to this generation may God continue to engrace you Sir and may you grow from glory to glory. I pray that the assignment the lord has placed in your hands you won't fail in Jesus name
Happy birthday Sir.

I deliberately didn't write or make an announcement on the ministries forum about my BIRTHDAY while waiting for whom among you will be the first to remember or wish me Happy Birthday on the forum PUB. O yes you remembered Gbemmy daughter may heaven remember you and cause you to experience honor just like you make me feel honored. And also, to you all whether you remember, wish me happy birthday or not? It doesn't matter you are all loved..therefore, I degree that, in the spirit of my a-year-older today may all the prayer herein, for Gbemmy be your portion in jesus Name.

God love you all. I love you all.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Amen and you too Sir

Happy Birthday sir
Many more blessings upon your life as you celebrate your birthday today.
God bless

It's all about your day sir.May God grant you divine grace for more of it full of your heart desires. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ! !

May you all be honor and bless, in jesus name!

Quote:Niesje [ 0 ]
Happy Birthday sir
Many more blessings upon your life as you celebrate your birthday today.
God bless
Warn PM Like Post Edit Quote

Quote:(1 hour ago ) pikk [ 0 ]
It's all about your day sir.May God grant you divine grace for more of it full of your heart desires. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ! !

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Happy birthday day Sir.I wish you longlife, good health, prosperity and all other good things of life. In Jesus name.