John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream interpretation
1. Whatever it is that you've been labouring for or laboured for your reward will come.

2. Congratulations !
Your broken/shattered heaven has been resurrected and renewed now. You all be connected again and not shut out.

3. Your spiritual h/earing has been restored.
In essence, I see recovery of what the enemy, spiritual robber stole from you.

4. He would go extra miles to make you happy.

5. He's under pressure and many temptations but in spite of all these he's choose you.

6. The " but " that might stand against that "faithfulness" in the future has been trashed/disposed off.

7. What God has joined together by divine grace no man can separate.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Good morning. Please interpret these dreams for me. Thank you, God bless.

1. I was dressing up for my future son and daughter to go and meet their dad on the stage to congratulate him. Then the MC counted up to 12 and I heard my future daughter say congratulations Daddy.

2. A black Bird wanted to touch my boyfriend but his mum took the hit and she fell but she threw a knife on the chest of the bird and the bird died.

3. Different boxes were lined and it belonged to different people. But my boyfriend picked mine and when he opened it he saw a box inside the box that had 3 eggs and there was room for two more since we just want 3 kids the box was trimmed for 3 eggs only.

4. I wanted to kill a small cockroach. It wasn’t easy but I begged God to help me. I found the cockroach dead already and I killed the other insects around it.

5. I was praying then I saw that I was standing infront of a lot of perfumes.
1. I am seeing a glorious,perfected home/marriage in your future.

2. His mother has been a pillar of salvation and prayer to his life and that has been saving him a lot. What a great mother he has.

3. You were destined to have five conception and five children but that fate has been shrunk to fit into your decision to have just three. So, three it is.

4. When you cry out to God in times of trouble,over and against your enemies he answered speedily. Yes, I see another household enemies destroyed.

5. It's called " multiple answers. ".

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning. Please interpret this dream for me. Thank you, God bless.

I saw a black stone (it was black because it was onthe fire). on top of a black container. Then smoke was coming from the black container due to water boiling. Then the smoke stopped and the container was filled with water.
I see inforno/destruction averted.YES, I see rage of destruction subdued.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole