• This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Dream interpretation
Good morning. Please interpret these dreams for me

1. I was at a boutique and there was sales. The minimum to qualify for the sales was 6 clothes. Someone wanted to take it first but I refused. I picked mine first.

2. My teacher was describing a nice area and my sister said my Dad has a land there. I was happy.

3. I was waiting for someone important and I also needed to provide cookies for red carpet. I couldn’t make it on time but my aunty was able to help me. When I got the cookies I loved the packaging. It also had a mini note about my company and I saw my name as the CEO but they didn’t use my picture, they used a white man. I was bothered about it and I woke up.

4. I won a game through a friend but the friend was underground. I asked him to follow me to the world but he said he can’t that he belongs underground. When I won the game the owner called me and said it was impossible to win and he might not give me the prize. I threatened him with the position of my husband. So he gave me the money, then someone was saying I have more than enough so why am I fighting for this money. But my aim was to give the money to someone which I did.

4. It was my wedding, I was dancing to meet my husband. My seat was vacant but there was a girl next to it. She wanted to take the seat. Then I saw that I was on a mountain fighting with the girl. She called her group to fight me too so I started calling God’s name as I was calling God’s name, rain was falling so her groups had to go back. Then people that came for the wedding to support me were going down the mountain so I was telling them it means we have won. Meanwhile some kids called me to pass a somewhere and I heard strange voices coming from the place and I didn’t go. Before I woke up I told them “shame on you, you know this place is not good and you want me to pass there”

1. Indeed, no man will be able to take what's yours,your blessing from you if you fight for it.

2. You are your father fountain of blessing and joy. Meaning, you long for his wellbeing and financial stability.

3. You possess an uncommon,divine grace hence people will envy you and try to take your shine from you.
Pray this prayer everyday ; " Oh God arise contend with them that contends with my glory,honor,grace and disgrace them before me". But remember? You must always fight for your right lest your glory is use to shine by another and or use to rise to the top..

4. Yes, always fight for your right and defend what is rightfully yours even if such is of none or less importance to you because it's about your glory and honor and not the price.

5. The lord shall fight for you and conquer every strong man that contends with your marital seat and settlement. For surely, contender shall rise up against you, your glorious day but woefully the lord shall silence and defeat them.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Good morning. Please interpret these dreams for me. Thank you, God bless.

1. I was about to get up and my legs were tied together so someone came to help me out.

2. I was telling someone that Joseph died at the age of 70.

3. I saw overripe bananas, they were really soft so I couldn’t eat it. I also saw two together.

4. Someone was showing me a fabric and asked if the other fabric was a match and it was a perfect match.

5. There were 4 holes and someone was telling me that I’m on the first hole and my boyfriend Is on the last hole. So someone put a stick each inside the holes. And my stick (the first) came out from my boyfriend’s hole (the last). My stick and his stick came out together. The person put the sticks inside again and the stick in the second hole came out but it was alone. After the last stick (my boyfriend’s own) came to my hole

6. It was windy and the table was about to moved from the current position someone was telling me to do something as soon as possible and I quickly closed the door so that the table won’t go out at least then I woke up.

1. Captivity of limitation,fetter of stagnation broken.

2. Indeed, it's not how long you live but how far and much you fulfilled. Joseph accomplished all his life's purpose.

3. It's called " wasted blessing ".
There is a force in your heaven,in the heavenlies sustaining your blessing therein and allowing it to declay away before it gets to you.
You must destroy these force and fully reclaim back your heaven of blessing through the power of prayer and offering.

4. You possess discerning spirit.

5. The two of you are indeed match-made in heaven but keep in mind that there is no perfect match nor white cloud without a piece of black.

6. I see disaster ; failure,destruction averted.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

1. I was in the children’s toilet with my future husband. He excused himself he said he shouldn’t be in the toilet since he’s a male not a female. When I came out I went to our own toilet (the toilet had two sections, one side for me and the other side for him). I was holding somethingI was cooking pineapple

2. I was praying for children. A small shoe fell from the sky to the floor. Another one was about falling before I woke up. I brought from my daughter’s toilet (I can’t remember what it was). I told my future husband that our daughter needed us to do something for her. Then I woke up.

3. I collected a sieve from my sister it was torn a little bit I didn’t mind.

4. I was arranging cups in a box. I noticed a side was coming out so I decided to rearrange them again. Then I woke up.

5. I was cooking pineapple

6. I saw these numbers 7, 700

7. Water was washing things away but I was holding a white rope to climb up.

8. I saw 4 different business cards

9. My sister wanted to unlock my phone so I told her my password was 23,23 (in reality it’s 21,21)

10. I was praying for children. A small shoe fell from the sky to the floor. Another one was about falling before I woke up.

11. My sister said she dreamt that she was vomiting blood and her intestines were almost coming out.

1. I see a respectful husband, and a marriage where love,humility and holiness is practiced.

2. I see a blessed mother whose prayers for her children are speedily granted.

3. I see contentment in you.

4. I see the spirit of endurance and patient the inspires and empoweres success.

5. A profitable or business adventure.

6. Unlimited favor.

7. I see a you amidst a great storm( challenges) but you will storm it.

8. Business expansion or connections.

9. Biblical number ;
23 Death
A loophole or breach in your heaven brings her to her knees ; death. Therefore, be wary of who you give access to your spiritual life or personal information. This goes beyond your sister.

10. The mother of all nation. A blessed woman,mother indeed.

11. Arrow of death ; money ritual victim or sudden death. She must embark on fire for fire war against these before it's too late.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Sorry I mixed the dreams together. Thank you.

For the 1st dream, I was in my daughter’s toilet with my future husband. He excused himself he said he shouldn’t be in the toilet since he’s a male not a female. When I came out I went to our own toilet (the toilet had two sections, one side for me and the other side for him). I was holding something and I told him our daughter needs our help.

(15-10-2018, 03:48 PM)Tohun Wrote: Sorry I mixed the dreams together. Thank you.

For the 1st dream, I was in my daughter’s toilet with my future husband. He excused himself he said he shouldn’t be in the toilet since he’s a male not a female. When I came out I went to our own toilet (the toilet had two sections, one side for me and the other side for him). I was holding something and I told him our daughter needs our help.

I have read this and the message is as crystal as the former. That is, still the same interpretation.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

1. I was playing a sport and I didn’t get the shot but someone did and it was called own basket. It was in my favor.

2. My mum spent 200 out of the 500 so I was left with 300

3. I was very good in chess game and I was wining every game.

4. I wanted to cut something into 10 but was able to cut into 5.

5. Someone wanted to put calabash/sacrifice infront of my house but I was able to stop the person. Before I woke up the person was already walking away to a different direction.

1. It's called " divine success ".

2. You've been a source of strength and blessing to your mother.

3. Success,success and all round success.

4. Half bread is better than none. That is, sometimes success don't come in full but its better than none at all sometimes.

5. I see evil plantation targeted at you and your household exposed and averted.
I see owner of evil load carried it.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole