John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pls interprete
i want to discuss sometins with u but pls
interprete this dream - i went to fetch water from a tap with d bucket
on my
head,i had to climb a staircase to take d water where it belong,after
fetching d water i decide to pass another staircase & not d 1 i
usually take b4,wen going i saw dat 1 of d stairs is missing & we
could see d bottom of d staircase, nobody could pass,a guy was at d
other stairs & he stretch his hands dat he will carry me with my water
across d missing stair to d other stairs i refuse & said wat if i
fall,i came down & went to d former staircase to go up,wen going a
puppy was coming at my back,it passed between my leg & another lady's
legs & went to meet a pig,i went up d former staircase
Welcome to the ministries!

Spam messages deleted.

If you want the rest of your dream (the deleted ones) interpreted post them on one/ this thread as spamming is not allowed on this platform. Also note that we don't minister on sundays as it attracts suspension.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
The lord called : ' No daughter! You don't repeat the same thing year in year out, every day and expected different result? O yes! You don't want to take the risk but you want to experience new thing, you want to experience something new,is that possible?

Surely, you must be ready to do something difference and take risk if you want to experience this altitude you wholeheartedly being longing for. Mind you, the lord said, the path you've been repeatedly been following that seems right before you is full of manipulations and disappointment and handiwork of the enemies has overwhelmed it.

May the lord open your heart and give you the heart to take the risk it requires for your testimony to manifest- which isn't far from you anyways but have refused to embrace it out of fear or weariness.

Hmmmm..

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

hello i dreamt i was on a staircase looking down i had to jump down
after some stairs but wen i went down i saw dat d stairs were
complete,i came down & saw a pair of slippers wen i picked it a guy
was dragging it with me,i collected it & wore it,d slippers was blue &
glittering silver,d guy dat drag d slippers became my friend & we
walked together. pls interprete it

pls i had a dream,i went to d market to buy some tins & i bought 3
eggs,i sent my nephew an errand wen he was going i saw dat he passed
beside a big cannal & i called him to come back cos he is too playful
& might fall in d canal but he didnt hear me,i was going wen i saw him
coming at my back he almost fell from a building but i grab him & pull
him up,i was still going wen a little girl jump on my back & refuse to
let go,everytin i do to make her leave me was in vain she hold on to
me tight i manage to draw her & look at her face after sometime her
brother & sister came & hold on to me by my sides they refuse to leave
me alone until their mother came & took them
You've been stagnated and delayed for so long but I see you take back, possession of your progress and path that the enemies had stolen.

NB : don't post randomly but once on the forum as it attracts suspension.

You may check your inbox now.

The first dream has been interpreted, slowly stroll up for it interpretation.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

thank u
1 i was with my family & i wore a pink dress.
2 i was in a place with a lady who was my friend in d dream,i took another person hair & weave it with my own,d lady went to meet a woman who told her to tell me dat weaving another person hair with my hair is bad then i loose my hair.
3 I saw myself as a white woman,i came down from a train with a bag,i wore a pink dress dat glittered & i was excited & going somewhere
4 i was in a place praying[cant call it a church] d pastor prayed for us i was standing on something high wen he came closer to touch my head,i pointed my bible at him & told him to stay down & not come to me,he was dressed roughly,wen i pointed my bible at him again,i saw dat d bible is now exercise book he went to other women & touch their head & they begin to speak a foreign language, i went out of d church with my 2 sister & a lady & my sister argue with me dat i owe her 1000 wich i did not,i urinate on my body & d lady saw it & was shaking her head my junior sister also saw it but didnt ta
1. What's the use of being a glorious one in your father's house / household when your life is overwhelm with trouble? I see garment of affliction ( red). Daughter? That red must be remove and replace with garment of honor : purity, peace, joy.. which is white or blue. O yes, it's about prayers. Serious one.

2. If you know what's good for you and you want your glory to take the first step to rise? You'd better stop using hair attachment or wigs et al. Worldly hairstyles, generally.

3. Am seeing a glorious person in you, infact I see you living a glorious life even overseas but, and again? This garment of blood/affliction (red(ish) color : signifies sorrow,tears, affliction...) must be replace now. Pray! Pray! O pray daughter that God should arise and remove this garment and replace it with...

4. This is terrible! How did it happened,what made you do that, daughter? The lord said, there is a curse, a shame disease or " but " that often disgrace you publicly, isn't It? But listen, the lord said, this was inflicted on you because a prophet cursed you for rebuking, looking down on him publicly. Yes! I see a very powerful curse of a prophet you looked down on or rebuked. And until that curse is removed that thing that often disgrace or causes embarrassment to you in pub will continue to trouble your life.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

it is a pink dress not red & i dont really go to church so i dont have any arguement with anybody & i dont have anything dat cause shame in d public
It's ok daughter I wouldn't be happy too if I receive such message, and obviously you were not happy with the message but...

For posterity and our readers sake I will endure the pain of interpreting and explaining your dream word for word so that you can see the message clearly as the message might have been too deep for you to understood, here :

Quote:1 i was with my family & i wore a pink dress.

Answer : in the realm of the spirit, anything redish signifies : red. That is : danger, blood, sorrow, darkness et al. There is nothing like pink,orange or wine it's all red as far as the spirit realm is concern. I hope that one is clear now?

Quote:2 i was in a place with a lady who was my friend in d dream,i took another person hair & weave it with my own,d lady went to meet a woman who told her to tell me dat weaving another person hair with my hair is bad then i loose my hair.

You obviously didn't protest against the number 2 hence I skip it, that one nor explain further then.

Quote:3 I saw myself as a white woman,i came down from a train with a bag,i wore a pink dress dat glittered & i was excited & going somewhere

..and number three too. I guess you didn't protested over this one too.

4. Now, the major cause for your protest,number four (4). Please do observe the emboldened parts and reply to each :

Quote:4 i was in a place praying[cant call it a church] d pastor prayed for us i was standing on something high wen he came closer to touch my head,i pointed my bible at him & told him to stay down & not come to me

This one above states : you had a misunderstanding with a church or a man of God be it recently, in the past or..you looked down on one. Do observe the battle between you two or how you rebuked the said church or man of God?

Quote:,he was dressed roughly,wen i pointed my bible at him again,i saw dat d bible is now exercise book he went to other women & touch their head & they begin to speak a foreign language,

Above shows that : you fought a church, or the man of God. But actually, truly, you never used to or really get along with the church nor trust men or the man of God. But it would have been better if you didn't fought or had any issue with the said man of God or church because he wasn't fake or evil after all. As immediately you did this is what happened :

Quote:i went out of d church with my 2 sister & a lady & my sister argue with me dat i owe her 1000 wich i did not,i urinate on my body & d lady saw it & was shaking her head my junior sister also saw it but didnt talk[b]

And immediately you did what you did this is what happened ( the curse) : you urinated on your body ( that's the curse, something shameful I was referring to) publicly, isn't it? And your sister did what? She she couldn't talk, and the lady did what? She shook her head, isn't it? What does that means? : curse or something publicly shameful as explained to you on Saturday.

Now, let me clarify this the said " public shame " might not necessarily be visible daughter. But if you search deep within you? Ofcourse something led you here, ofcourse, there is something troubling your life maritally, financially or otherwise,isnt it? But mind you? It's a curse.

If you are still not ok with this interpretation or analysis. I am sorry but pray for forgiveness and cry out to God to open your eyes clearly to unravel the mystery surrounding this revelation and mystery in your life.

Good luck.

And happy new week!

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole