• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job......
I want to thank the Lord Jesus for my job testimony which clicked since last year but refused to move beyond a certain level, has now gone to its final stages!.... Right now, I've gone through the final online updating & it now remains my posting. It might not be much, but am willing to start with that.

Thank You, Lord Jesus for EVERYTHING.Indeed, this affliction shall not rise again in my life. Amen.

AMEN! Congratulations

Also,I forgot to add this testimony.

I want to thank the Lord Jesus for making me get the monthly allowance i've always wanted from my dad. After so many years of managing with little or nothing while waiting for a job, just last week, I was able to 'force' out something from my dad.

I thank God for establishing this for me already. I pray that anyone experiencing terrible financial situations will get quick remedy in Jesus name.

Lord Jesus, I want to use this medium to thank you for all the victories & testimonies You've given to me in the spiritual realm through dreams & in the physical(past & present). Many of the times, I forgot to DO so, or simply didn't understand HOW to, but now I do.

Thank You Lord for delivering me from the terrible attacks, death, shame,pollution, mockery,delay,stagnation,retrogression,manipulation,etc that I might have been through. I just want to give you all the glory & expect that my testimonies & miracles that are yet to manifest, will begin to to do speedily in my life in the physical,in Jesus name, amen.

Amen!

God has really done well and doing more for us through these ministries.

Thank you Jesus.

@gracefilled. yes. Am equally thanking God for this forum & how He has used pst Bankole to help me.

I want to thank the Lord Jesus Christ for the job appointment letter(my first major one) that I just received. Having gone through the contents & felt that it won't work for me, I've decided to quit.
Lord Jesus, I thank You for this job breakthrough You've given me. I hope more locates me speedily, amen.

I also want to thank prophet bankole for praying for me & he also prophesied that I'd get a job- & I did. I pray for more of God's grace in his life & ministry,amen.

Still concerning this first job I've got..... Since it's mainly concerning my place of work I'm unhappy about, I'm believing God that if it can be changed, then I'd work for a while before my relocation(what I've been hoping for a long time).

In other words, I want to announce that I'm no longer quiting, but waiting to know my NEXT steps.

More testimonies loading!....

First of all, i just want to state here that this is an old thread of mine.i used to make use of the ID 'sparkle kay'
but no longer.my new ID here is 'onyinye karen'.

I want to thank the Lord Jesus Christ for all He has done for me and my family(especially my sibling).We have been having issues regarding having a job/having a good job that comes with a good/high pay.

I just want to state that one of my younger sisters just got a job yesterday(monday,February 22nd,2021),and she started her training today(Tuesday,February 23rd 2021).Glory be to Jesus Christ.

Her pay is ₦100,000.I don't know if it includes other benefits,but i am believing God that it does becos we need money(as individuals and for the family).we have personal dreams and aspirations,and like the Bible says"money answereth all things",we need money to fulfil them.From my mouth(or fingers) to God's ears and screen.
My other younger sister is working but with a volunteer organisation or so.

As for me, i haven't really worked at all.it's either i am entering into one battle or coming out from another.But i thank the Lord that all my battles-job,Marital,health,money etc are over now,amen.
I registered for Npower for sometime,but i couldn't teach(even though I was paid for some months) becos of some serious health issues,and also,i don't really like teaching,and the school where I was posted to,was a complete disaster!...i cannot come and kill myself.I used my stipends to take care of my needs to the best of my ability.Even though I was unceremoniously exited from the programme,i just want them to know here that i need my exit package(with my device included).Otherwise,all hell will be loosed on them.
Next,i need a good job with a good pay.pls,Lord i need a job that won't require me to attend an interview.With the kind of battles I've experienced,pls i don't need any more stress in my life.Thank You Lord Jesus Christ!!!.Ease all the way for me!..amen.

I celebrate with my sister for her job appointment.amen.Good night.

Good evening,fellow Christians on this forum.good evening prophet ebankole.i would like to testify.

I thank the Lord for the brand new phone which was bought for me by my younger brother,and was sponsored by my brother in-law,chimezie.i have started using it already.thank you Lord,amen.