John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job......
I want to thank the Lord Jesus for my job testimony which clicked since last year but refused to move beyond a certain level, has now gone to its final stages!.... Right now, I've gone through the final online updating & it now remains my posting. It might not be much, but am willing to start with that.

Thank You, Lord Jesus for EVERYTHING.Indeed, this affliction shall not rise again in my life. Amen.
AMEN! Congratulations
[-] The following 1 user Likes gracefilled's post:
  • sparklekay
Also,I forgot to add this testimony.

I want to thank the Lord Jesus for making me get the monthly allowance i've always wanted from my dad. After so many years of managing with little or nothing while waiting for a job, just last week, I was able to 'force' out something from my dad.

I thank God for establishing this for me already. I pray that anyone experiencing terrible financial situations will get quick remedy in Jesus name.
[-] The following 2 users Like sparklekay's post:
  • gbemmyade, kunmius
Lord Jesus, I want to use this medium to thank you for all the victories & testimonies You've given to me in the spiritual realm through dreams & in the physical(past & present). Many of the times, I forgot to DO so, or simply didn't understand HOW to, but now I do.

Thank You Lord for delivering me from the terrible attacks, death, shame,pollution, mockery,delay,stagnation,retrogression,manipulation,etc that I might have been through. I just want to give you all the glory & expect that my testimonies & miracles that are yet to manifest, will begin to to do speedily in my life in the physical,in Jesus name, amen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sparklekay's post:
  • essa
Amen!

God has really done well and doing more for us through these ministries.

Thank you Jesus.
[-] The following 1 user Likes gracefilled's post:
  • sparklekay
@gracefilled. yes. Am equally thanking God for this forum & how He has used pst Bankole to help me.