John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bus and Jobs
God bless you sir.

I had the following dreams:
1. I was in a church and seems to be looking for my sandals. I did not know when i put them off. I went to the house which look like a house with several storeys. As i was entering the floor i saw a shadow of what look like a young Tiger on the stair case. I went to the other side of the buikding and i saw it again. People in the building seem to be afraid. I left the house to go to where i park my car and was searching for the place until i woke up.
2. The following day i was in a big hotel and was trying to look for the toilet to ease my self but dont seem to find it. A large number of white people were using the other available convenience.
1. Hmm..
May you not become another victim of demonic or wrong church.
In essence, the lord said, many, thousands are the so called house of God but where devil has established his kingdom and throne ; ' the devil it is the lion/tiger, ' roaring lion ". Therefore be wary of the king of church you work into without the guidance of the holy spirit lest you become a victim.

2. It's called " deliverance delayed or frustrated ".
This may and may not be connected to your number one dream. Therefore, take heed to the warning, message lest your day of deliverance or heaven's visitation postpone. In essence, you shall wage war against evil, invisible forces postponing the day of deliverance, heaven's visitation. You must dispose these things OUT.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]