• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help interpret these dreams
1. I dreamt I was on the road going somewhere to buy bread, then I met a woman Hawking bread, I den decided to buy from her

2. I dreamt I and my brother went to a big office to confirm something, and he went in with some documents and money and I was at a corridor where I saw a baby on the window and was telling me some things and when my bro was coming out he told me that they have seized the documents and money we are going to use and then I just follow him to the desk but as they sighted me they just gave him the documents and money and we were left the building.

3. I saw a lady with a gun, she was killing people and I rushed to her, seize her and disengage the gun which has 3 bullet left. I went to my place with the gun and I was like thank God the Police did not even search me they will have found a gun on me. And then I just saw the lady suddenly come to my place and she was like she's going to be living with me, I was like no, and then I asked her what her name is and she said Hannah.. My fiancee bears that name though not her main name.

4. I use to see a woman/lady with me in my dream as if we are together/dating, although kind of appearing in different faces of people I know.

1. The blessing or hope which you seek for afar the lord shall bring it to your fore, with ease.

2. You are his guardian angel. He needs you to overcome the obstacles in his life.

3. He that's in you is stronger, mightier and fiercer than your contenders, enemies.
But the lord warned ' you'd be vulnerable, weak and become a victim of your defeated enemies/battles if you give in to lust or temptation : this is the only thing that can render you vulnerable to your enemies.

4. Pray the lord to unravel the mystery behind that revelation.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]

Thank you sir.. I'm really grateful, may God continue to uplift you, Amen.