John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream Interpretation......
1. Your skipped some few part of the dream, deliberately but I will interpret as far as the message :

Whatever she was doing that you didn't like(according to the dream) : then the beans shouldn't be consider for edible. It's spiritually, physical not healthy for you.

2. Your faith and believe in your self has increased.

You can stand alone without no man's approval.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Thank you Pastor. God bless U!
Good Evening Pastor. Hope all is well Sir.., I had this dream few mins ago..

I saw myself somewhere like a new shop that my mom just rented, the owner of the shop came to asked who is in the shop and my mom showed up and she(shop owner)calmed down after her hullabaloo on seeing my mom as the person that rented the shop. The shop was empty as it seems she hasn't pack her goods thr, I found a salt on my hand and it's as if I poured part of the salt in the shop or/and tasted it.... it's unclear... I woke up

God bless you sir..
If you must make any meaningful progress in that shop? There is some evil manipulation and presence in that shop which only salt can incapacitate along with some serious prayers.

In that case you shall pray into some salt with faith with Ps 8,24,65 and 19.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

This shop belong to my mom in the dream and she is not getting another shop at this moment as she has been using the one she's using since early last year.

God bless you sir..
Prayer must be rendered in to that shop be it old or new.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good Morning Sir, I heard this dream few minutes ago now.

1. A folk was checking my phone and he saw a bank alert of 50k that it seems I have spent in the dream and he showed it to a friend.............

2. .......I was in an unknown street and well dressed when the mother of a friend that lives with me passed by with a bucket of something, whether its a water or something else, I don't knw and she was also carrying something that looked like woods with her hand, I unwillingly helped her with her load cos I didn't want anything to get me dirtied at that present time,, she was complaining about his son for not coming to see them while I was helping her to carry the wood to thier house, while carrying the woods, I didn't had any dress on me than my infamous towel that I use in real life and I didn't knw how that happened, and after dropping the wood and coming back, the towel was still only on me.
While going, I met people that we are both living in the same street in real life and stuffs like that.

God bless U Sir!
1. You shall wage war against powers monitoring,draining you, your life,financially.
You should also work on yourself and be more security conscious over your privacy, financial life.

2. You've been ripped off of your security and overwhelmed with power of shame and disgrace. Surely, having this one around you has rendered you vulnerable, naked both spiritual and physical.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you pastor but what's the way out to the number 2?

God bless you Sir
Rebuke sin, temptation or anything that leaves you vulnerable to sin. Above all, embark on fasting and prayer against every act, sin and lifestyle that disgraces you.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole