John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On healing
Solution to this doesn't require prayer but deliberate action.

When I wrote ' give in ". I meant, you will not chase him away. But and by the way? Now that this revelation has opened your eyes? You can decide to rebuke or send him away if you want to no matter how happy or in the mood of celebration he finds you.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Thank u sir but i need prayer point on spiritual growth.can i get it?
The greatest and most effective way to spiritual growth is :

Make it an habit to pray every day, in the night.

Also, meditate on the word of God and be sacrificial unto his kingdom : with these, especially the number one? Congrats then.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Goodmorning my prophet.
1....my boyfriend came begging and convincing that he will be the best husband and will really takecare of me.i didnt talk,i was looking and contemplating on what he did last week that startled me.i was like how can a man who claim to love, said he will disgrace me and nearly succeed yet hes here begging.i was still looking at him while he plead before i wake with his text message on my fone,same issue.
Bless u sir.
He might show up, and even if he does your spirit and conscience shall rebuke him for obvious reasons.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole