John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please sir help me to interprete these dreams
1. I see a new departed soul in your neighborhood, soon. Yes! I see death in your environment, neighborhood.

2. Don't embark on journey unplanned or unprepared lest you find your self stuck between confusion and lost.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Good afternoon sir
I saw that like my late mum was home, I wanted to eat so I asked if she will eat she said yes, I went to the kitchen with one small child with me but I was now thinking that how can someone that is dead eat now, so I took my food but wen I finished eating I now noticed that her stomach was very flat because of hunger I now said ah mum see how ur stomach is flat she now said shebi I asked u to give me food u refused, I now knelt down in that dream to ask for forgiveness than I gave her the food, she ate it, later we stepped out together with the small child with me and her, she was naked in that dream, then she vomited some of the food I now gave her prayer water, but all through the time she was with us I was just wondering that how can someone that they have buried somewhere comeback to live with us, I now shrugged it off that at least we like her presence with us, then I don't know if its still in that dream, I didn't see my mum again but I saw another lady as if she's married but her husband travelled and she's living in a room in my house, it was like she had an attack or I don't know what happened,she just shouted and held two bibles in her hand and started praying, the thing left I was now telling her sorry, as she was going back to her room she was saying ah they think they can scare her, I was coming behind her I was now saying in my mind that this lady is very short o, that God sha creates everyone in different size and shape. Then I woke up
The battles your mother couldn't fought cut her life off untimely hence I see a wondering soul. But [you] must never measure a man's strength by his look or physique as spiritual battles are not won by physical because your mother couldn't won despise her physical ..

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir, but please sir I don't understand the meaning
Spiritual battles of spiritual are won in the spiritual. Meaning, you can not afford to compromise your spiritual battles,warfare.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir
I had a dream where I saw my fiance , it was as if we were talking on phone and he was very happy in that dream he said finally God has spoken no more school or something, I didn't get that right, I was happy too, because it was like we had an appointment to see, but me I had gone for a program I was now thinking that maybe I will leave where I am early so that I can go see him,
Then I saw that I was in a house, my fiance was there, his sister was there and also another lady, the lady was like a help because she was saying yes ma to me, and I was sha reassuring her in that dream that all will be well, but I see my fiances younger sister giving her instructions too,.
Please help me out sir. God bless you
The lord shall cause you two to celebrate soon,by establishing you two, bringing you together even among your the families so that peace and love may reign.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning sir, I dreamt that I was lying down sick on a hospital bed, I was receiving drips, but in that dream I said this is not the place of death because I remembered my mother died in an hospital some few months back. While lying on the bed, some of my mothers colleagues (matrons because she was a midwife) where outside to greet me but I saw them my disposition changed to them and I told my father not to let them come close to me o, later I saw that I was walking and in that dream I now saw my immediate sister as if she was the one dead, as I saw her I was very happy I kept hugging and hugging her and asking why did she now go like that now, she then said at the hospital when we were about taking her to the mortuary she was telling us not to but we did not hear, I now said but she was no longer breathing then na, that assuming she showed any sign we wouldn't have allowed her to go cos we really miss her, I was now asking that what caused her death, she said it was those her colleagues (matron) that they did not want her to leak their secret since she did not join them. ( this now made me think it was my dead mother I am seeing and not my sister) I now said how is the place you are, hope you are in a good place she said yes, that the place is divided into 3 parts one for matrys or so the second place that she is a very cool and serene place then the place of torment, I now said I am happy you are at least in a place of rest and not torment, she said yes that they treat them well, they are resting, so she now left but I saw that I was happy in that dream, I now saw that I was holding my sisters phone that I saw her image, I now said wen she was alive her phone was lawyas ringing o but now the phone is no longer ringing all the time, I now still answered myself that shebi we have removed the phone sim. Then I woke up.
2. A friend had a dream that she invited a pastor friend to her church to minister to single ladies, as he was ministering she now thought in her heart that this pastor can not minister without them gibing him something so she now mobilized her people and they contributed money to give to him for his ministration.
1. Your mother's death was not ordinary as her death has lot to do with her place of work and her colleagues. Surely, it was not her time her life was cut short but the evil ones within her work place who consider her a threat and barrier to their evil/greedy ways--hence the statement she made below, here :

Quote:..she then said at the hospital when we were about taking her to the mortuary she was telling us not to but we did not hear, I now said but she was no longer breathing then na, that assuming she showed any sign we wouldn't have allowed her to go cos we really miss her, I was now asking that what caused her death, she said it was those her colleagues (matron) that they did not want her to leak their secret since she did not join them.

What a wicked world!
But anyways, delight and find solace in her soul because her soul did not see decayed.

But son, the battle isn't over : I see that death still hovering (not quite strong yet) your family, those your mother left behind. They want to hunt you but you are stronger but your sister and the rest? You must remember them in prayer against death, daily.

2. This message is broad but is meant for all :

If God use a(true) man of God for you or to bless your life,ministry? It's a must you honor and bless him with your gift or something worthy lest you are seen as an ingrate before the heaven, ' the lord said '.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you very much sir. I really appreciate