John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please sir help me to interprete these dreams
Good morning sir, I dreamt that I was in a place, as of the road was muddy, I met someone on the way doing something sha but I got out, when I got out I saw that a wedding was going on in a big hall, the place looked like Abuja, and it was the band members I joined when in Abuja that came to play there, nysc band members, I was now telling my sister that we are passing togetherahould shey she can see now, that NTSC band are very economical, they will.play music for your function and also work as servers.
2. This other one I don't understand it, I saw that I was in a place with my friend, we had a function, so she went she wore one cloth and a shoe, when we came back its like they had another function in church, she now changed her shoe and Tue inner wear she wore, when they came back I was now telling another person that the inner wear she wore before was better. Again I was now saying it inside of me that this lady is a pretender o, she is not truthful, she will tell me she does not have money and meanwhile she has money to be buying shoes, I was now like I will know how to manage myself with her, but in that dream, it was as if we were I'm her house, she said she lives in a church house, I don't know what they were doing but people were many, with many pastored and their wives, later I was hungry I now went to their pot, I carried it and took two meat, I ate it, she was looking at me, I was now like will she ask me. not to eat again? Later I saw my brothers wife, I told her we should get going but she has a gele that she want to give to one pastors wife, she now said we should look for that pastor that if she does not give him now she may not see the woman again because they live far, people were many there, they were selling clothes that they add beautiful stones. I don't understand. Although I have prayed that God should cancel bad dream but I still don't understand.
Thank you sir
This might be connected to your present place of work. ..job but let's not conclude yet.

Your dreams;

1. I see retrogression. You must come out of that location now! You don't belong there else there would be set back in your career and ...
Locate the "prayer point " thread against retrogression or setback attack.

2. Gossip,slandering are fruits of ungoliness hence it a creates a ladder for the enemy to penetrate or inflict..
Perhaps , this was what caused this attack or an unknown sin as you've just been attacked by eaters of flesh( night caterers). In that case , also locate prayer points against witchcraft,night caterers attack on the prayer points thread. Do them tonight and on Sunday night. And lastly, pray for forgiveness,repent of unknown and every known sins among others.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Thank you sir
Good morning sir
1. I dreamt that I saw myself in school, but now it was as if I have graduated, I was now thinking of maybe I should further my education or not.
2. I saw that I was in a pharmacy store and I bought drugs in the dream, they asked me to buy biscuit but I said no it is drugs I want and I bought it.
3. I dreamt that I saw road construction workers, working on a road, they were pouring asphalt on the road and the road was very smooth, the material too was quality because I remember commenting that this asphalt is thick it won't spoil on time.
4. I have resigned from my school, so today I dreamt that I went back there, when I got there, they were happy to see me, thinking I have come back to work, even the madam too was happy, but I noticed most of their staff are no where to be found, I now told them that don't think I've come to work o, I just came to check on you people that I don't even know what made me come here but you won't see me tomorrow, so my friends there now said they went for interview in a school but the school maybe did not call them or was not good, I noe said me I didn't bother to go there because I heard news about them that they are not good and they don't treat their staffs right
1. Next level.

2. You've chosen life instead of death. That is, sound health,long life and renewal.

3. The lord shall cause your path to be smooth. As this also further confirmed your number one dream; a new beginning, next level,success....

4. You left at the right time but some of your colleagues will only unravel the mystery while you are far ahead. But he warned, learn from this mistake,look before you leap next time.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Thank you sir
Good morning sir
1 I dreamt that I and my father were going out, he was carrying something in his hand, I can't really place what it was but it is like it has flower on it, I was now saying this is what he got from selling one of his property, we sha got to a church, a small church, service was ongoing, when we got there the place was filled up already, one woman kept her belongings on the chair so she removed it for me to sit, we sat down, after , I saw a family in my church, having wedding thanksgiving of their daughter.
2. The second too is like that, I just saw that this family had cake, and the mother was testifying or maybe inviting people to her daughters wedding, I was now saying this woman is lucky o, all her children got married this same year. I now woke up
1. I see something worth more than prosperities or money can acquired and that is what your father chose to leave behind; a foundation of marital life,joy and lifestyle in christ. Yes, a good marital foundation.

2. This further confirmed it. Yes, your father had paved way for all his children marital life and glory.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

Good morning sir
I saw that I was in a place like a village setting, a lady was there sitting down. A man now came, he was in rags and its like there was something hung on his neck, people were now saying something but I couldn't remember, at first I thought the man was crawling that he couldn't walk but later when I saw him, the lady commanded him to go I don't know where so I saw him walk past, later I now saw myself now in a modern setting with some school friends that we were in the choir together but mostly guys, some of them were instrumentalists, we were sha rehearsing a song, they were using their instrument I was now saying me I like to conduct choristers when they sing, I was now saying I will be the conductor of the song, I was sha conducting them in that dream then I woke up.
2. I saw that I was in a place, people were rushing to share testimony, as someone was sharing his testimony one woman now came and started shouting that off the microphone, his deliverance is not complete, he wants to be going home,so they off the microphone. me I was now saying in my mind that thank God I waited to finish my deliverance o
1. I can't help but say " praise the Lord!!!!!! " for your life, for this uncommon victory.
Yes , I see that shackle,yoke of poverty,monitoring spirit,strong man and struggles troubling your destiny and rising broken.
Yes, I see that yoke of darkness over your heaven,I see that yoke of poverty,shame,limitation and decades of retrogression over your life and rising finally depart from you.

Thank you Jesus , thank you and glory be to Jesus !

It's time to ....Isaiah60

2. This further confirmed your number one. Yes, your testimony and deliverance shall be made whole. No man,power shall be able to stop your total victory and testimony this time.

Congratulations once again as I await your testimony and rising indeed.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole