John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a mission?
God bless us sir,
Please put light to this dream.
This night i saw that i was with my family and our mother was put into questing, she was asked about my senior sister, and her kids and my mother said that it was her elderly daughter, the first child that gave her own children the thing she ate, and i went to look for her to ask her if it was true and I found her by the side of a river like about to wash clothes, so i her that our mother said that she gave the thing to her children and she said yes and I asked her why? But she said that because she herself ate the thing and that is why she gave it to her children and all of them but the thing is like smoke, i dont know what smoke it is but then I walked away and went into a house and what i saw was that people were coming to me, and all were like pastors and heads of churches both men and women even TB Joush was with them and as there were coming in, i excused myself and went outside, there i saw like 5 or more woman and there were all married and I had a cutlets in my hand a new one and big type of, i saw one of the women inside a house and she was looking through the widow and I told her who I was, but the name i told her was a Nick name I bearded when i was a teenager Mary Jackson and she said ooh, i know this name and I know your brothers but non of them have the grace, she doesn't think good thing can come out of our place but then, the women saw the people going into my church and all of them pulled their wedding and engagement rings out of they fingers and said, take our ring because we want to go into your church to find husbands but i declined saying, but you all have husbands and they said, yes but now, there want a husband that is given to them from God through me and if it happens that a well known man of God is in my church to collect prayers, them too want to and I was like weaving my gutless as a sign of war dance and the rings were putten in my left palm and the one that said that she didn't think something good will come from my family was the last to give her ring and all walked into my old small church house and i was about to walk in, when i woke up but my mother was still be held for questioning.
Thank you sir.
Anamosa.
This says it all, and I quote :

Quote:..they want a husband that is given to them from God through me and if it happens that a well known man of God is in my church to collect prayers, them too want to and I was like weaving my gutless as a sign of war dance and the rings

Indeed, I see the mighty hand of God upon you prepared to use you to restore marriages, homes and lead many especially women to walk the right path maritally and discover the purpose of God for their lives.

I see the hand upon you more than prepared to safe the one and those in captivity of marital chains and otherwise, and to set many captives free. For, I also see many great men and woman under you, learning from you and being empowered to receive and experience the power and presence of God like never before. Truly? You are a great, annointed especially called, with rare annointing.
Halleluhiiii

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ebankole's post:
  • Anamosa