John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a mission?
1 The prayer has been done and this is what i and my daughter saw this night. Mine,is, i saw that it was the end of the month and when i received my payment, i couldn't pay my house rent and the amount was 40 thousands and i was surprised and didn't uunderstand why the money was not complete, but i had few people with me but didn't know who there were, but one of them told me that i shouldn't worry because next month, i will fet all the expected amount and then i can pay the rent but i told the person that it's the same because then i will be owning them a month ahead but they didn't want me to worry but i was to find out why the money was not complete.
2 My daughter dreamt of her work place and was with a colleague and she saw there were in our mother village but passing through some street men took her and put a knife on her neck and she was bleeding but she asked them to leave the colleague alone and as she was let go, my daughter found her way and ran to her appartment and she was there, the men came in, but she had a cover on her and the men didn't see her but she walked away from them from an exit that she had but there found it and distroied the door but got a chain rope to free her self but on the way, she saw police kiddnapping people but she took another road
1. Something big, better is been prepared for you and it's coming your way but before it come to pass your faith would be try, put to test and your endurance in Christ.

2. The lord shall spare your daughter from kidnappers, the wicked man and/or devourers on the road. But the lord warned, this isn't the right time for your daughter to consider visit home.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole
[-] The following 1 user Likes ebankole's post:
  • Anamosa
Amen. Thank you so much.

It has come to pass as you said in this last interpretation. I was tested last year when i gave one year tomy lord in a vow and an evil person entered my life to bribe me with the things of the world. As i am about to meet him, God wrote in the cloud, J +M =M
i couldn't capture it on my camera. If not i could have a prove to this and when i met with him, he promised me all i was hoping for if i can forget my God. I tured down all the riches of the world and follow my lord, Today as i am writing this, i met with the one that knows God and willing to learn more.
God is great. And that dream was before i took the one year vow..
God bless us and receive the lost souls.
Please sir, as any of the few dream i told you revealed how closer i am from answering my call?
Just can wait. Things are happening too fast.
Tell God about it about how close your call and whatever he says? I will tell you--this is how i operate. I groom people for his kingdom, to have personal and strong relationship with God and know how to hear him and him alone and not men of God.

But know this : you are close but God is brought you here to lead you. Also, know that it starts from little sacrifices, commitment and passion for the things of God and it growth. It's began, daughter. It has. But his appointed time must be accurate but while you await it? Be bold to begin it practice through the words of wisdom to the world. Start by reading the book of Proverbs daily.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole
Thank you sir, what do you think about this?
I asked for a husband as a sgin to the preparations for the call. I got one, and even one who has started learning to pray and aide to finish the Ark house that i explained to you. I am also preparing to travel with him to Africa in the summer time.
Do i still need to ask Our Father When it wll be?.
I have been receiving calls from people and each one received what there asked from God ghrough me.
What more should i do?
1, Sorry, I saw this, i was standing and observing and i saw that a young girl walk to an aisle like a marrige altar and suddenly a huge snake came and almost to swoller the young girl but she did not see what is behide her and as she bent down to put something in that altar like made with living flowers of different colours, that snake made it move and the same time, the young girl bent down and the snake missed and it tried to catch the young man and missed. I told them to see what it is, but the snake was mad and was just hitting and missing.
2, I saw that i came to my home town, and asked where my family's are and the knowing voice said, they've left how many? Your mother and three siblings and i walked into the living room and saw 7 pots of flowers and four of it has lost their flowers andout of the three, one is as fresh as perfect, 2 lost few flowers, 3, just more few flowers but the three are still perfect. Then i commanded but did not see whom i was talking to but i was talking to many people because i could hear them and i commanded them to take the monitoring spirit flower out of the house and i could see my mother and three sibling just walking even where it's as far as 10s of kilometers.
I asked God to show me when that snake came from because i need to destroy that evil altar through the power of our lord Jesus Christ.
God blessus.

Can you see the dream of the house when the voice of God said that i will not know how i will finish the house, last week, i received 1million and still waitting
for few days for another. God is great.
I promise to pay the 10 percent of the next amount to your church. God bless us. And remember to confirm the seed sent into your account because you forgot to answer me on the last seed i sent.
Thank you.
Quote:Thank you sir, what do you think about this?
I asked for a husband as a sgin to the preparations for the call. I got one, and even one who has started learning to pray and aide to finish the Ark house that i explained to you. I am also preparing to travel with him to Africa in the summer time.
Do i still need to ask Our Father When it wll be?.

No! This is a great confirmation that the lord knows what he's doing concerning your calling,and that truly? You will not miss the appointed time which that lord would established your calling and it fulfillment.

Quote:I have been receiving calls from people and each one received what there asked from God ghrough me.
What more should i do?

Nothing!
It seems your ministration has partially being fulfilled hence you must continue with this little beginning and leave the rest and the timing to God.

Congratulations!

1. The lord will always show you the mystery of the world, things that hiding before men-- the demons that walks and operates during the day, hours of the night will become visible to you to expose their evil works over mankind. Hmmm..

I see power to see vision and mystery of darkness. And surely, the lord also assured that your marital settlement can not be hijack by any power. Though they shall strive to stop you but you are unstoppable.

2. No! That won't be needed as the lord said : when you visit home things would not remain again. Some family members are gone into the land of the dead while some or few would be met alive. The flowers represents lives : to dead ones and the living ones are among them.

3. Congratulations!
The lord indeed honored your last seed and blessed you even more. But daughter, few members do sow as well and most times names don't appear on the received seeds often but surely,most of them are aware that their seeds enters hence doesn't bother to announce it or ask for confirmation. And Yes! Your seed must be when prophet was away and was not ministering. It must be period I was always on the go. But above all, if you wish is to seek for confirmation you can do so whenever you sow through WhatsApps,PM or IMO with specify amount to confirm who it's you indeed..etc for confirmation.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole