John 3:16 Arrow For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life ^DREAM interpretation ministry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a mission?
God bless us sir,
It will bring relive into my heart Help me out on this..
Few months ago, i expreniced a meeting with our lord Jesus christ while i was praying and few days later, i had this dream. I was in my bed room and our lord came and asked me to follow him that there's sonethibg he want to show me. I followed him to a place that looked like one can acctually feel this earth like white panted wall but it's earth and behide him was something that looked like a lift made with stuf that i can't explain, but the lift lead to heaven and up in the heavy, Our creator was sitting on his throne, wonderfully made with God hrace shinning everywhere, All was made with White and yellow gold and God's two hands was streght our to the mouth of the lift's door.
As i was watching, i saw that the road was wide but in the ending it pathed two ways and the left lead to a wall and the right to where our lord stood. Suddently, a man walked to our lord and walked through him into the lift and with just a blink, he was already in the heaven and God's hands welcomed him.The secound man came and walked the left road but hit the wall and tured back to where he came from.
I didn't understood what happened then i asked our lord what had just happenned, and he explained.
He said, the man you saw is not a man with fleshand blood but a man's prayer and the one that walked through him prayed and said, "through the mighty name of our lord Jesus christ and he was there to uplift the prayer to our creator and the other man, he did not call on his name, so his prayer hit the wall and went back to him.
I was suprised and then, our lord took two steps backwards and asked me to stand in the same place where he stood and i did but when a man walked through me, behold, it was like i was hit with some sharp heavy object in my stomach and i screemed.
Then i asked our lord if this how painful it is each time man's prayer passed through? And he answeted me, I am born for this, it is my job.
Our lord then said to me not to walk away from that spot that i have to carry on from here, when i heard that, i was very confused, i had a soul search , i felt i have wronged heaven. Then i started begging our lord to forgive me if in any way i have asked for such post.I felt dirty, ashamed of myself , angry with myself, words can not express how i felt.
As i am begging and pleading for my sin, our lord just said in his soft friendly loving voice, you have not done all this but you will have to stand here and do as i've asked you. And he walked away and I woke up
Since that time, we haven't spoken again
I have called many times, but no answer and my dream pattern changed also. I see me pulling people out of trouble and when i wake up, the news of that dream comes to pass. When my friends complain of anything and i asked them to make a wish and i say amen, it come to pass. I am not a church person but i breath prayer every secound.i think prayer and talk prayer but never like to church.
Please tell me if our lord is angry with me.
God bless you with more wisdom and the blessing of light in your words and talks. God bless us.
Thank you sir.
Anamosa
You are spamming this forum stick to one thread. And note that posting on sundays attracts suspension but you may be spare this time because you are new here. But for posting on sunday and spamming on sunday your interpretation will only be consider later in the day---instead of suspension.

http://dreamstorchlight.org/showthread.php?tid=1150

Happy new week.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole
[-] The following 1 user Likes ebankole's post:
  • Anamosa
God bless us and forgive me for that because gor not respecting the holy sunday. i am so sorry for those that i hurt their feelings. I do not meant to hurt anyones feelings please forgive me God and everyone i might have hurt. God bless us.
(11-02-2018, 02:00 AM)Anamosa Wrote: God bless us sir,
It will bring relive into my heart  Help me out on this..
Few months ago, i expreniced a meeting with our lord Jesus christ while i was praying and few days later, i had this dream. I was in my bed room and our lord came and asked me to follow him that there's sonethibg he want to show me. I followed him to a place that looked like one can acctually feel this earth like white panted wall but it's earth and behide him was something that looked like a lift made with stuf that i can't explain, but the lift lead to heaven and up in the heavy, Our creator was sitting on his throne, wonderfully made with God hrace shinning everywhere, All was made with White and yellow gold and God's  two hands was streght our to the mouth of the lift's door.
As i was watching, i saw that the road was wide but in the ending it pathed two ways and the left lead to a wall and the right to where our lord stood.
Suddently, a man walked to our lord and walked through him into the lift and with just a blink, he was already in the heaven and God's hands welcomed him.The secound man came and walked the left road but hit the wall and tured back to where he came from.
I didn't understood what happened then i asked our lord what had just happenned, and he explained.
He said, the man you saw is not a man with fleshand blood but a man's prayer and the one that walked through him prayed and said, "through the mighty name of our lord Jesus christ and he was there to uplift the prayer to our creator and the other man, he did not call on his name, so his prayer hit the wall and went back to him.
I was suprised and then, our lord took two steps backwards and asked me to stand in the same place where he stood and i did but when a man walked through me, behold, it was like i was hit with some sharp heavy object in my stomach and i screemed.
Then i asked our lord if this how  painful it is each time  man's prayer passed through? And he answeted me, I am born for this, it is my job.

Our lord then said to me not to walk away from that spot that i have to carry on from here, when i heard that, i was very confused, i had a soul search , i felt i have wronged heaven. Then i started begging our lord to forgive me if in any way  i have asked for such post.I felt dirty, ashamed of myself , angry with myself, words can not express how i felt.
As i am begging and pleading for my sin, our lord just said in his soft friendly loving voice, you have not done all this but you will have to stand here and do as i've asked you
. And he walked away and  I woke up
Since that time, we haven't spoken again
I have called many times, but no answer and my dream pattern changed also. I see me pulling people out of trouble and when i wake up, the news of that dream comes to pass. When my friends complain of anything and i asked them to make a wish and i say amen, it come to pass. I am not a church person but i breath prayer every secound.i think prayer and talk prayer but never like to church.
Please tell me if our lord is angry with me.
God bless you with more wisdom and the blessing of light in your words and talks. God bless us.
Thank you sir.
Anamosa

Indeed, you are one with zeal for the things of heaven, the kingdom of God. One who trembles at the feet of the lord and fear him wholeheartedly these the lord saw and he chose you. Yes, you are a chosen generation one who the lord had shew the splendor of his glory and annointed to lead the lost and sinners into the path of righteousness.

Yes! You've been chosen and annointed so that through you many shall be redeemed, saved and their tear shall be heard in heaven through you.

But he warned, you zeal for me must be guide with wisdom, patient, instruction and you must stay put where I put you. Don't go beyond where I have established and called you to stand for me lest I rebuke you. Lastly, you must stop being too judgmental,mentally too holy for none is completely holy, pure and without sin except me.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole
[-] The following 1 user Likes ebankole's post:
  • Anamosa
May the glory of our father in heaven be with you. Thank you so much sir. God bless and everyone that here in this forum.
(11-02-2018, 08:28 PM)Anamosa Wrote: God be with us in this time of evil collections, we will not be part of devil's chosen in Jesus christ name.
 Sir,  i had this dream in 2017 september  17.
I saw in my dream that spme royal family from China came and forced me to follow them to their kingdom.As we got there, i told the young prince that i want to know the reason why i am gorced to come and he said that there's a prophey that said that when the child is born, there 's only one person in the earth that us allowed to train the child so the child can live his life purpose. I took noticeof my clothing, African print with an old white linen wreaper tied across my body and the same linen as a scarf on my head.
I was shown to the child, the mother just gave birth to him and the sick was just not like anyother child skin and when i asked the young prince what happened to the child skin, he told me that this child is has 3blood linage. Human, lion and dragon, so i tried the child to see if few minutes child is as strong as he look and there was a fruit tree  beside us so i took the child and placed him on that tree branches and he set himself well and felt comfortable and that was tje first test. Secound test was to cook peper soup for the child and i was given a male servant to help me out in anythibg i nreded for the service but getting to the keichen, i saw that my African brothers and sisters were the servants in that kingdom and many of them were deformed and it is caused by a worm to entered them like a bite and the head of the servants was a wick woman who treat my African brothers and sisters very bad. She was rude and commanding but as she tried to intimidate me, the male servant told her who i was and she was filled with jealousy and hate but i put her in her position. As we went to another side of the servant arean, i saw a woman carrying her son on her legs and she didnt know what to do but i told her and the rest to calm down and told them on how to get the worm that is deforming them out. Just few minutes later, every deformed African in that kingdom just started getting their forms back again and things started changing for the best but i was very serious now that contiune with rhe testing of the new born baby boy.

I have't seen this true come true in real life.
Thank you .
Anamosa the seeker..

This is a very powerful message, but I call it vision and revelation of what's to come.

Indeed, this is a great confirmation of your first dream : I am seeing the prophet of old, ancient prophet in you. One whom the lord has established to deliver and set free those who are under captivity and fetters of man's oppression and that of lucifer. I see the lord using you to set the captives free and set free the people of your color, tribe and ethnicity under white oppression and slavery especially in a country like Chinese or Arab countries. I see the annointing of messiah in you for truly, the lord will use you to shake the world and dare countries and nations that oppress the black people and beyond.

It's in you. You've been chosen, and surely the lord will bring this to pass at the appointed time.

Amazing! Such a power and uncommon call and annointing I see upon you.

Bless you
Prophet Ebankole
God bless you sir. I am happy to be part of this house. Ooh lord God, please open your doors and pour down your grace, love, abudancce and protect upon us, heal broken hearted, the sick, needy, confused, used and this place through the power that is in the name of the lamb of God.
Amen.
Thank you.
Quote:I saw that an old teacher of old teachers was the one that olpened this large wooden down that looked like 100 people have polished it 100 times. He lead the way as i followed him. When i look at him, i asked myself what he's doing with me? A sound from his mouth is me 100 times. But he had time for me , he thought me many invisible learning ( all melted into my being) he' s word became part of me and it's not something i can explain to any but i can know it when i need it. As we were there talking, he was talking and i answer when asked and suddently he said to me, go and attend to those pastors, give them the things need to hold they churches i stood up with out questioning and went to open the door and behold, glory be to God, So amazing, the height of the red rugged stairs are like five stories building with only stair case and each step i take, it's like 10steps. But from that hight, i saw the people i knew, my community, most of them were close families, uncle, brother . I could also hear their thoughts , the first said with a shock, What is she her againg? And he gave me his back and rest were hidding their faces, some turing their backs on me on me. Leader can not also see the old teacher because he has ordered me to take care of them but there were suprised to me there.when i walked passed the leader of those pastors, my shoulder brushed hjs and i felt the hate he felt for me. So bitter hate that my heart was pained but still needed to prepare the things for them. The instruction received was to come with some item and food will be prepared at the end of it all and every pastor to his items but they all came with empty handed and i was surprised, even when i asked the leader where they items was, he couldn't stand my presence. I then chose to take a walk and if it pleases them, when i come back, maybe there might have gone to the market to buy the items but i was not going to buy it for them because it is a rule and regulation for everyone of them to come with it.
What should i do because in real life, 2 or 3of this people are now pastors

Indeed, now it's clear that you are a mysterious being : the one the lord has appointed like the ancient prophets of old.

Yes! I see a great, uncommon assignment before you from above; for the lord has appointment to restore the lost church and men of God who have lost their path and the path of heaven.

Now to answer your question : actually, your mission,task is targeted at men of God, churches and/or the building of God's house as a whole.

Now, all you need now is divine direction. You must ask the lord how to begin this task, go about what he's assigned, annointed you for. Joel 2;28,Ps 19 and 8.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole
Thank you so much for your fastness and perfect respones. I am blessed knowing you sir. I will write it and pray with it. Thank you and please, help me through it .
God bless us.
In 2015 at spring time, i saw this after some pratical prayer. I saw this. I was outside a house kneeling and prayering but it was more like a conversation and i was feeling like the prayer i did was heard. I wanted to know what happened. Then i heard a voice by my right side
and i stood up to what he was saying., He said, but God has answered you, he has sent to you seven star men to help you in all and when i looked up, i saw a kind of human form but flotting in the air and it's hand pointing to my far right, was seven human figure with a lamp that is not bright. I declined and said, No..my father never give me anything that is in the dark. The being said, you are right, But this men came as star that fell from heaven above and now there are tied and need to eat and clean up. And as he is telling me what i have to do, he was doing it . Seven white bow,cooked food and fill the seven and each one to each star man. I did offer food to 7 pastors, teith dry fasting and many more. But haven't gotten a positive feeling that it's done.
Please sir, will glad if i can get some help into this.
ANAMUSHA
The seeker.