• This forum is for the discussion and interpretation of dreams
  • This is a FREE service
  • No profanity or personal insults will be tolerated on any of these forums
  • Thank you Jesus!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emergency Please Help
3 days ago i got a call from my mum about a dream my younger sister had concerning me,she said she has had dream countless times and she is afraid,in the dream,she says she always see me begging for alms in the street from passersby,i need meanings and possibly instrutions on what to do.
A day later my friend with whom i work with told he has never dreamt about me before but had one in which the both of us was running for our lives from a raging flood claiming people's life as it came,but it never reaches where we where cos we ran n ran until he woke up,i also need meanings pls
Most times i dream and i dnt remember but last night 28th jan i dreamt and i remembered,i n some friends whom i didn't see their faces went fishing,i dnt swim therefore i was in the river but on the road watching and pointing at d places where fishes might be to them,suddenly something came from the river and it came after me but i ran n it never catches,the catch is that i am the only one it came after my friends where just laughing as i ran,pls help.
The 2nd is this,i was sent on an errand by my boss to call somebody very far from where we where,he asked if i knew the place i said yes i do n i left but i never got there,i meet a flood on my way,it was scary the volume of water i saw,but walked striagth through the water theni woke please i need help to the meanings of these dreams please

Jojo,
Posting, updating your thread on sundays attracts suspension but being a new member? We'd reconsider and pardon you. But do take NOTE of the rule and read the announcement ' thread for more information.

All your dream fall into one.
It's called " the rages of the sea/marine.

In essence, the rage of marine ; destruction and death before you.

Search within you, i see a bond between you and marine agent hence the rages of sea/marine hunting for your life and soul.

Yes! I see conscious or unconscious bond or sexual bond between you and marine agent/kingdom hence the rages.

You need deliverance as both your life and soul are at a cross road of death or rages of destruction.

But remember? Confession first and you must repent and surrender your life to jesus. Pm me when you are ready.

Bless you.
Prophet Ebankole

[Image: 728x90.gif]